Mapping Processes to 7.3 Development and Design - AS9100

M

Mary - QA Manager

Hello, I am starting at a new company and my first task is to map the processes to 7.3 Development and Design. Is there an easier way than to read each and every process to see if they address 7.3?

Thanks!:confused:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hello, I am starting at a new company and my first task is to map the processes to 7.3 Development and Design. Is there an easier way than to read each and every process to see if they address 7.3?

Thanks!:confused:
Yes!

This is what auditor do....

Take a part number and the standard and follow it!

Now if you need a checklist... use the AS9101 D Checklist and follow it

If you need it - send me a Private Message

Last edited:
M

Mary - QA Manager

Thanks! I did locate a copy. Now I have been tasked to create checklists for one element of ISO9001/AS9100 Section 7.3 Design and Development.
I found and old checklist and it looks like the person cut and pasted each section into the checklist. Is this acceptably?

dsanabria

Quite Involved in Discussions
Thanks! I did locate a copy. Now I have been tasked to create checklists for one element of ISO9001/AS9100 Section 7.3 Design and Development.
I found and old checklist and it looks like the person cut and pasted each section into the checklist. Is this acceptably?
Try this one

AS9101D

and the auditors guide.

If you don't have them send me a PM (Private Message)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
V Any examples of Value Stream Mapping (VSM) for Product Development Processes (PDP) ? Six Sigma 3
Miner Poll: How do you comply with the ISO 9001 requirement for Mapping Processes? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
M Process Mapping - Process Flow and Interactions of Processes - ISO 9001 Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 124
R Where does IATF 16949 address Process mapping? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
K Process Mapping - Inputs/Outputs/Detail Activities/Control points/Measurement? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
J Here is my definition of Defect Mapping Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 2
Z 21 CFR and Annex 11 mapping document Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 1
qualprod Cycle times, value stream mapping, inventory, average values? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 1
R Process Mapping for a BPMS (Business Process Management System) vs ISO Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
M PDCA cycle - Process mapping - Environmental ISO 14001 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 1
R Process Mapping a Civil Infrastructure Construction company Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
Q Guidance Needed For Mapping Career Path Career and Occupation Discussions 5
L Mapping the loan lending bank process Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 7
R PPM, Pictorial Process Mapping, Templates Manufacturing and Related Processes 5
M Value Stream Mapping Calculations Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
S ISO14001:2015 Factory Process Mapping ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 7
O Process Mapping prior to Validation and Software to use to Map Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 12
J Agenda of Value Stream Mapping workshop required Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 1
R VSM - Value Stream Mapping (catheter manufacturing unit) Customer Complaints 10
A Mapping of IEC 62304 artefacts (SRS, SAD, etc) to the 820.30 phases IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
C Dose Mapping - How to relate back to Routine Monitoring Position ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
S Value Stream Mapping for a Product Family Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
A Assessing/Mapping Employee Attitude during Competency Mapping (Assessment) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 15
M Value Stream Mapping or Deployment Chart in Services Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 6
T ISO 20000 Mapping to ITIL and COBIT IT (Information Technology) Service Management 4
BradM What is the minimum size chamber for mapping? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
B Macro Process Mapping (pre-GAP analysis) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
C Value Stream Mapping Template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
I Stability Chamber Temperature Mapping General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
C Process Mapping Electronic Document Control Software Recommendations Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
P Value Stream Mapping - Trying to do Value Stream Mapping of our Products Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 3
T ISO/IEC 27001 to ISO/IEC 12207 Mapping - Cross Reference Matrix IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 2
D Is Process Mapping an ISO 13485 Requirement? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
S Value Stream Mapping (VSM) in After Sales Customer Support Service Department Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
S Business Case for Process Mapping Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 4
V Value Stream Mapping - Loan Processing for Vehicle Asset Financing (VAF) Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
A Information Technology Process Mapping per ISO 13485 - example wanted Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 1
F Updating a Quality Manual from ISO 9001 to ISO TS 16949 - Process Mapping IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
L Qualiware Software & Process Mapping Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 7
Q Correlation Matrix and Value Stream Mapping? Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 1
F How does Process Mapping help to make a process more Transparent to the Customer? Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 2
M SIPOC (Suppliers Inputs Process Outputs Customers) Process Mapping Tool example Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 11
N Process Mapping a Private Company that deals with Insurance Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 8
J Definition Activity vs. Task - Definitions in Process Mapping and Projects Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 9
G Using Visio 2010 as a Mapping Program for Circuit Boards Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
S Value Add Time Calculation in Value Stream Mapping (VSM) Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 8
R Process VSM (Value Stream Mapping) help needed Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
N Does anyone have any experience or feedback using mind mapping software? Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
S Mapping CMMI to FDA Requirements IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
H Process Mapping related to EMS for ISO 14001:2004 ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 5