Marc Smith Obituary

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
I knew this day would come but am still feeling sad to find it is here. Marc welcomed me when I was very much feeling a need to be welcomed, and he was wholeheartedly encouraging ever since. I have found family here, and Marc was the reason. I knew he knew his health was failing and so I am very glad he made the moves to ensure this welcoming site would continue to shine out the beacon.

Marc, thank you. I hope to see you again in the Next Place. Until then, rest easy. I will do what I can here meanwhile. :bighug:

I knew this day would come but am still feeling sad to find it is here. Marc welcomed me when I was very much feeling a need to be welcomed, and he was wholeheartedly encouraging ever since. I have found family here, and Marc was the reason. I knew he knew his health was failing and so I am very glad he made the moves to ensure this welcoming site would continue to shine out the beacon.

Marc, thank you. I hope to see you again in the Next Place. Until then, rest easy. I will do what I can here meanwhile. :bighug:
Thankyou for your warmth and message here.