March 5, 2005 ASQ Exams - Anybody get their test results yet?

O

OKC_IE

Anybody get their test results yet? I've checked my ASQ logon but no results yet. I'm really anxious to find out.

H

holly21

I got an e-mail today (3/16) from ASQ informing me that test results were up. I passed!!

C

Craig H.

holly21 said:
I got an e-mail today (3/16) from ASQ informing me that test results were up. I passed!!

CONGRATULATIONS, Holly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:agree1:

C

catlionus

Another congratulation

I hope :biglaugh: it isn't enough and I send to you all my best wishes and congratulations! :applause: :applause:

You did it!!

Leonardo

O

OKC_IE

I called ASQ late this morning (March 17, 2005) and they said all the March 5th 2005 exam results had been posted except the CRE and CQM exams. I understood why the CQM exam results weren't posted because of the "essay" portion. However, I was surprised that the CRE exam which is all multiple choice (like the other exams) wasn't posted yet. By 12:45 PM March 17, 2005, I checked my ASQ account and my results were in. I passed :) I appreciate everyone's replies so I could tell when my results might be posted.

Wes Bucey

Prophet of Profit
Congratulations to all the successful certification exam participants.:applause:

If any of you weren't successful, my sympathies. :(

I do want to emphasize we are here to help you for the next time you take the test. There is no shame in missing the cut. For some of us, test taking under time pressure is very stressful. If that was your problem this time, we can definitely help for the next time - no secrets - the answer is read and study the right material and
  • practice!
  • practice!
  • practice!

Last edited:

Tim Folkerts

Trusted Information Resource
OKC_IE said:
I called ASQ late this morning (March 17, 2005) and they said all the March 5th 2005 exam results had been posted except the CRE and CQM exams. I understood why the CQM exam results weren't posted because of the "essay" portion. However, I was surprised that the CRE exam which is all multiple choice (like the other exams) wasn't posted yet. By 12:45 PM March 17, 2005, I checked my ASQ account and my results were in. I passed :) I appreciate everyone's replies so I could tell when my results might be posted.

First of all, congratulations!

I happened to be on the committe that reviewed that CRE exam back in January, so perhaps I can shed a little light on the process, particularly the grading.

The purpose of the January meeting was to go over the proposed questions and look for any problems - poor grammar, confusing wording, incorrect calculations, different approaches in different industries.... A dozen CRE's discussed, re-wrote, or replaced a number of questions that we didn't like.

But nobody is perfect. During the exam, people have the option of adding comments. Those comments are reviewed and preliminary statistics are produced. If a question is deemed unfair for whatever reason at this point, everyone is given credit.

I'm guessing that it was the review process that delayed specific exam scores, not the actual process of scanning the sheets.

Tim F

gard2372

Quite Involved in Discussions
ASQ Cert. Exams

Hi all,

congrats to everyone who passed their respective ASQ Cert exams. I will be sitting for my CQE in June.

I have just one question. I know common sense would prevail here, but as far as I can tell from the exam brochure, and all the posts I've read I cannot find anything that pertains to "Breaks" during the examination. :whip: The exams most are 5 hours, I assume it's a given for anytime for a bathroom break is allowed, but are their any scheduled breaks factored in addition to the five hours for exam?

Regards,

Rob :confused:

Govind

Super Moderator
Leader
Super Moderator
Good Question. No one ever asked this question before in any boards.

CQMgr has a scheduled break between Constructive response and multiple choice portion. Typically 5 minutes to 10 minutes. (Discretion of the Proctor).

Exams Other than CQMgr have no scheduled breaks (to my knowledge). Examinees can use washroom, get a drink from a vending machine nearby leaving one at a time.

5 hours too long for CQE (my opinion). Most people in my sitting finished the exam in 2.5 hours~3 hours.

Regards,
Govind.

Top Bottom