Marketing and promotional materials - EU and MDR Specific

Jnks_Meddev

Involved In Discussions
Hi Everyone,

I have to create a SOP for marketing and promotional materials. Can someone share an example if possible?

Thanks,
Akanksha

Jnks_Meddev

Involved In Discussions
yes, EU MDR specific guidelines. We already have SOP based on FDA guidelines, but now just need to make sure we have covered all the criteria for EU MDR specific in our current SOP.

Jnks_Meddev

Involved In Discussions
Can someone highlight the section the SOP covers from Article 7 - claims. The wordings are slightly different and its very vague in MDR.

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
The person who posted it - @Jnks_Meddev - Asked for it to be removed. I don't know why because it was simple and totally generic. No company identifying information or anything. I was disappointed that he wanted such a generic document to be removed, but I did so because we try to comply with such requests, which are very rare. I do not remember anyone posting such a generic document and then asking for it to be removed before.

I do apologise for the inconvenience.

The person who posted it - @Jnks_Meddev - Asked for it to be removed. I don't know why because it was simple and totally generic. No company identifying information or anything. I was disappointed that he wanted such a generic document to be removed, but I did so because we try to comply with such requests, which are very rare. I do not remember anyone posting such a generic document and then asking for it to be removed before.

I do apologise for the inconvenience.

Marc,
Thanks for the quick response. I will ask @Jnks_Meddev if he can repost or email it to me. I'm also tasked to work on an SOP for our marketing and promotional materials , and was hoping this could help. Do you know of any other threads that I can find an example of such SOPs there?

Thanks,
Sarushka

Top Bottom