SBS - The Best Value in QMS software

Mars-Inspired Art, Commissioned by NASA, Births Strange Sci-Fi Photos

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
B

Boingo-boingo

NASA is slowly making it acceptable for Mankind to warm up to the idea that (much more) intelligent life exists outside Earth.

Disclosure is imminent!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G Sending person(s) to Mars, and not bring them back. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
xcanals_tecno-med.es MDD 93/42 as amended by dir 2007/47 in force next week (21 mars) EU Medical Device Regulations 2
P Is it true? Mars closer to Earth in August Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
Marc Twin Mars rovers - Instrument mix-up - Instruments installed in the wrong rovers World News 2
J Mars Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 11
A NASA Needs ISO 9000 - Failure of the Mars missions Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
M QCOS (Quality Control Operation Sheet) - Process inspired from GM India? FMEA and Control Plans 3
Raisin picker CECP, consultation according to Art 54 MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 1
K Do I need a "State of the art" plan? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
A What does this line from MDCG 2020-3 (MDR art. 120 substantial change) mean to you? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
J Microsoft Smart Art Turtle Diagram Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 9
M Referenced Standards and/or "State of the Art"? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
K EU MDR Art. 22 - Device + insertion pack - User manual and Labeling EU Medical Device Regulations 4
M Keeping up with "State-of-the-Art" & updated Standards EU Medical Device Regulations 11
V Language is not a barrier if you know the "thing/subject" and "art of communicating" Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
Sam Lazzara February 2013 Medical Device "State-of-the-Art" updates Other Medical Device Related Standards 6
B CI (Continuous Improvement) Tools and Techniques - What is the state of the art? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
AnaMariaVR2 Google Art Project Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc My Cousin Jonny's Art Web Site - Camp Ernst Pictures Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
D Requirement of "State Of The Art" in MDD (Medical Device Directive) EU Medical Device Regulations 42
W State-of-the-Art - Definition - Revised MDD 93/42/EEC, software validation EU Medical Device Regulations 5
D The Art of Haggling.....a way to relax (or to have a heartburn) Imported Legacy Blogs 5
I Control of Label Art, Engineering Drawings, and Documents Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
Jim Wynne Art (Dilbert) Imitates Life Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 15
N The Term for Black and White Art Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 18
A Testing for Toys: What is required for an Art Stamp? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 3
Marc Welcome to Circuit City, where stupidity is state of the art World News 24
L What is the 'State of the Art" Software for Management of Documents Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
Marc Panasonic?s ToughBook - Kobe factory tour - Zen And The Art Of ToughBooks After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc Art Carney dies at 84 - My grandmother Nonie and I watched together long ago... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc The Art of Auditing Calibration - The most common nonconformances found General Auditing Discussions 15