Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory

May 2004 Articles Poll (Vote) Thread

Which May 2004 Article Did You Like Best?

• Constancy of purpose

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I like many/all articles equally and am unable to select just one winner.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
Haven't heard except what the gal told me back when I sent my response - there doesn't appear to be any issue because there was no purchase involved. I doubt I will hear anything else. But I am trying to make clear what the intent is and am trying to be careful with my words.

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
Mike S. said:
So what's the status of XXXXX complaint? Has the AG managed to tell him to get lost yet?
Update. Got an e-mail around noon or so this morning asking where my response was. I called the gal - Nancy. Said she didn't get it. Resent it while she was on the phone. Still didn't get it. I didn't get a bounce notice so I know it made their servers. Tried a FAX - No Go. Finally she got someone on the phone who knows how to use a web browser - I did a pdf printout of the e-mail from the 9th that I sent her and uploaded it to the server and, with the gal on the phone, led her through how to get to it and download it to her drive. So - Today, the 24th, she DEFINITELY has my reply.

I also led her around the site, showed her the Article forums and explained in some detail what the scope was.

Last edited:
A

Al Dyer

Hey, progress is a good move. The sheer innocence of this site will rule!

People helping people!!!

Al...

Top Bottom