MDEL and company affiliate

Hi, my company is located in Austrailia, we have a current MDEL. Per the new small business application, which was granted, we had to add our Canadian affiliate. Does anyone know if that affiliate will fall under our current MDEL? Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Hi I want to importe 2 devices class 2 to Canada for use in my salon I do not have intention to resale theys devices do I need a mdel licences to do so

DannyK

Trusted Information Resource
If you are not distributing or selling the class 2 device, then you do not need an MDEL.
Contact Health Canada to confirm.
The MDEL requirements refer to distribution and/or sale.

Hi, my company is located in Austrailia, we have a current MDEL. Per the new small business application, which was granted, we had to add our Canadian affiliate. Does anyone know if that affiliate will fall under our current MDEL? Thanks for any help you might be able to provide.
what kind of Device do you sell

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
R MDEL Process Canada Medical Device Regulations 4
gunnyshore Adding a new facility - do I need to submit an amendment to the MDL or MDEL, or both? Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
M Who needs a MDEL? How to buy and sell medical devices on my own Canada Medical Device Regulations 14
R Who needs a MDEL (Medical Device Establishment License)? Canada Medical Device Regulations 6
F Can an individual apply for an MDEL in Canada, as an establishment? Canada Medical Device Regulations 6
D How will the new MDSAP requirements affect the MDEL? Canada Medical Device Regulations 1
S MDEL question - Device Establishment Licence Canada Medical Device Regulations 6
M Medical Device Distribution in Canada - Do we need both MDEL and MDL? Canada Medical Device Regulations 14
P Who needs a Medical Devices Establishment License (MDEL)? Canada Medical Device Regulations 8
K Advertising as MDEL (Medical Device Establishment Licensed) Canada Medical Device Regulations 6
2 Canada MDEL Auditor vs. Medical Devices Bureau Canada Medical Device Regulations 2
K MDL vs. MDEL Health Canada Registration Canada Medical Device Regulations 9
Ed Panek Which choice of the following most closely matches the MDR compliance of your company? EU Medical Device Regulations 0
J How many majors is one company allowed ? IATF16949 Manufacturing and Related Processes 16
A Outsourcing registration to a local company China Medical Device Regulations 0
D Technical Standard aggregator company suggestions AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
R Transferring a calibrated counting scale to a sister company Calibration Frequency (Interval) 2
A Quality's Authority - Company Moving In ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
J Validity of CE mark on distributed product when company ceases trading EU Medical Device Regulations 3
M Must a company be 17025 accredited to perform internal calibrations? ISO 17025 related Discussions 7
S Business Number versus Company ID? Canada Medical Device Regulations 3
M Transferring ISO 17025 from one company to another ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
P Audit check for IT company (ISO 9001) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
lanley liao Does all of the suppliers need to integrated into the supplier list qualified of the company? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2
F IVD registration in EU - Northern Ireland based company EU Medical Device Regulations 0
W Where does a coatings and paint company fall in IATF? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
A AS9100D - Clause 8.1 Operation - Coating service company AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
O Informational Ford Motor Company Customer Specific Requirements for IATF 16949:2016 - 08 Jan 2021 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 0
L Have been purchased by a corporate company ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
R Advice needed: Shall I report my not complying company to NB / competent Authority (Europe) EU Medical Device Regulations 6
lanley liao What shoud i do if our company top management has been changed. Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 8
S Malcolm Baldrige Company Dashboard Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 3
T IATF Rules for sharing production space with another company IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 10
J Leveraging another company's ISO 13485:2016 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
E Our company is planning to file MDD not MDR next month. Do we require to show chemical characterization report ? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
S Is QMS like a set of rules and regulations that a company follows? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 10
E Contract manufacturer FDA requirements foreign company US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 6
J How much to charge for helping a startup company with initial ISO 13485 certification? Consultants and Consulting 3
J Sister-company providing parts is only ISO 9001 registered IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
D IATF 16949 Requirement for CMMI in a Global Company Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 0
T Help to Suggest name for a new certification and inspection company Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
M Address change for a company with CE/ISO13485 EU Medical Device Regulations 2
M IT validation for a paper based MD repair company QMS ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
M QMS for a repair/servicing company ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
C Internal Audits in a tiny Dx Company Internal Auditing 33
T ISO 13485 - 5.5.1 Responsibility and authority - Small Company Independence ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 13
F Quality manual for trading company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
L Implementing the PRRC role in a company EU Medical Device Regulations 8
BeaBea ISO 9001 Customer Feedback Methods - What has worked for your company? Service Industry Specific Topics 17
M Customers Request AS9100 certification - Small Company (less than 20 employees) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8