SBS - The best value in QMS software

MDR 745/2017 keynote - I'm a student and I'm writing a thesis

R

Ramor

Hi, I'm a student and I'm writing a thesis on the evolution of regulamentation of medical devices. If anyone could send me info, notes or somethings else, expecially on the transition I would be really greatful :D

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

pkost

Trusted Information Resource
which country are you studying in? If you are in Europe it may be worth contacting your local competent authority and speaking to the policy people

Yasuaki

Starting to get Involved
If you want to know the history of the lawmaking process of MDR, using the Advanced search of EUR-Lex (the following link) may be useful, especially "Procedure" tag.

<http://eur-lex.europa.eu/advanced-search-form.html>

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
K Applicability of Cybersecurity EU MDR 2017/745 Annex 1 23.4(ab), 14.2(d) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
K Applicability of eIFU as per EU MDR 2017/745 Annex 1 23.1 CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
R Declaration of conformity as per EU MDR (2017/745) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 5
K Supply Agreement Regarding MDR 2017/745 - Manufacturer-supplier cooperation Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
T Commission proposal being drawn up for postponement for date of application of MDR (2017/745) EU Medical Device Regulations 7
F Will the EU postpone 2017/745 MDR Implementation - COVID-19 Impact Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 11
M Informational Is my device a Reusable Surgical Instrument under the EU MDR(2017/745)? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
D MDR 2017/745 Classification Guide EU Medical Device Regulations 8
M Informational EU – Guidance on Qualification and Classification of Software in Regulation (EU) 2017/745 – MDR and Regulation (EU) 2017/746 – IVDR Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
dgrainger Informational MDCG 2019-11: Guidance on Qualification and Classification of Software in Regulation (EU) 2017/745 – MDR and Regulation (EU) 2017/746 – IVDR Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational New designated Notified Body for Regulation (EU) 2017/745 (MDR) included in Nando – IMQ ISTITUTO ITALIANO DEL MARCHIO DI QUALITÀ S.P.A. Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
M Informational Some things the EU MDR 2017/745 does not tell you, but you may need to know to comply with it effectively – Part 1 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
O New MDR 2017/745 Transition Strategy - 2019 Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
xcanals_tecno-med.es Qualification of sterilization indicators as medical devices with the EU MDR 2017/745 EU Medical Device Regulations 7
G Pyrogen Test - Sterilization Validation - MDR 2017/745 Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 6
G Pyrogen Test - MDR 2017/745 Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
M MDR 2017/745 sterile and non-sterile labeling EU Medical Device Regulations 12
M Informational EU – Medical devices: Implementation of Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices (MDR) – Information from the Irish and German delegations Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
F Interpretation of MDR 2017/745 Article 23 - CE Mark Requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 8
I 2017/745 (MDR) - Instruction for use (IFU) - manufacturer's website EU Medical Device Regulations 15
F MDR 2017/745 Basic UDI-DI, UDI-DI & UDI-PI EU Medical Device Regulations 0
C Usability IEC 62366-1:2015 and MDR 2017/745 - Risk based approach IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 1
F EU MDR 2017/745 Rolling Plan Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
moounir Medical Device Nomenclature - Free of Charge? (European Union MDR MDR 2017/745) EU Medical Device Regulations 7
G EU MDR 2017/745 Rule 11 interpretation - Re-classification of a Software as Medical Device Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
M Informational Scope of BSI for the MDR – Regulation (EU) 2017/745 on medical devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
W TF according to MDR 745/2017 CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 5
D Responsible for regulatory compliance (Article 15 of MDR 2017/745) Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
S MDR (Medical Device Regulations 2017/745) training recommendation for Auditors EU Medical Device Regulations 1
Ronen E Transition to MDR (EU 2017/745) - I'd like to make an offer EU Medical Device Regulations 12
V Preparing the IFU in compliance with MDR 745, Chapter III EU Medical Device Regulations 2
L MDR 745 - EU Declaration of Conformity - Signature Requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 3
U Distributor obligations under MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 0
Raisin picker CECP, consultation according to Art 54 MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 1
K Question on MDR classification EU Medical Device Regulations 4
M STED vs MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 0
F UDI-PI required on packaging (MDR) EU Medical Device Regulations 2
M Extension to shelf life of new product under MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 1
J Instructions for use for Class I devices under MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 1
K Importer in EU, but not distribute in the EU - MDR obligations EU Medical Device Regulations 0
K MDR Class 1 Self Certification - Competent Authority or Notified Body? EU Medical Device Regulations 6
M Responsibilities of Importers / Distributors - MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 3
S PSUR - MDR First Submission Requirement? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
R EU-MDR Article 9-common specifications Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
JoCam Certified QMS for MDR - Class I medical device manufacturers EU Medical Device Regulations 4
JoCam MDR Gap Analysis - Consultant fees EU Medical Device Regulations 10
N Is there a need for clinical test of Class IIa products (for MDR)? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
M Examples of Combination Products - MDR Article 1 (8) and MDR Article 1(9) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
P EU MDR Translation of Product Name EU Medical Device Regulations 0
N Is this a single integral drug device combination product EU MDR CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1