MDR GSPR Checklist wanted

Does anyone have or will be willing to share a checklist document that includes the list of GSPR according to the MDR and a list of all the possible harmonised standards, common specifications or other documents that would apply and if possible the methods used to demonstrate conformity with each applicable GSPR.

It could be somethid like this. What matters is the list of all standards and solutions that apply for each general requirement

Thanks
GSPR  CHECKLIST EXAMPLE.jpg
GSPR CHECKLIST EXAMPLE 1.png

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Rincewind

Involved In Discussions
The columns for "Standards & Solutions" and "Evidence" in your example are extremely individual depending on your product and the structure of your tech file.

While there are standards and Guidelines which apply to all products there are a lot more which are product specific.

A checklist including all possible standards seems to me nearly unmanageable.

Thanks for your reply. I realized once starting the process that is more product specific, so now i am workng on it

Btw do you know which ones of this mdr gspr the manufacturer should comply with in a CER. There is no specific guidance document issued by the MDCG yet so it can be a little bit tricky to figure out which ones are applicable for a CER.

THANKS

Raisin picker

Involved In Discussions
Btw do you know which ones of this mdr gspr the manufacturer should comply with in a CER. There is no specific guidance document issued by the MDCG yet so it can be a little bit tricky to figure out which ones are applicable for a CER.
I was wondering the same. I'm currently with GSPR 1, 2 and 8.
Article 61 of the MDR says "conformity with relevant general safety and performance requirements" and Annex XIV (1a) asks to provide "an identification of the general safety and performance requirements that require support from relevant clinical data".
To me, that sounds as if you have to define your relevant GSPRs for every device new.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S MDR GSPR Clause 17 - Software Requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 2
Rincewind MDR - GSPR - Annex I - Chapter II EU Medical Device Regulations 2
M MDR - Is a formal GSPR Procedure required? EU Medical Device Regulations 20
D Summary of safety and clinical performance in GSPR MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 2
E EU MDR GSPR 23.1 information on website CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 2
B Clinical Evaluation Expert Panels - MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M EU MDR - Labilities when a device is discontinued from the Market EU Medical Device Regulations 1
S National registrations for MDR certified devices in absence of EUDAMED EU Medical Device Regulations 1
Z MDR Class Ir deadline (Reusable surgical instruments) EU Medical Device Regulations 27
B MDR equvalent device - can you use a medicine as an equivalent 'device' EU Medical Device Regulations 8
N Harmonized Standards for MDR Certification EU Medical Device Regulations 6
K Is UDI (Unique Device Identifier) symbol mandatory under EU MDR? EU Medical Device Regulations 1
K EU MDR Annex 1 Chapter III: Information in the Instructions for Use-23.4 (e) the performance characteristics of the device; EU Medical Device Regulations 1
R Requirements for MDR Article 22 Systems EU Medical Device Regulations 1
H EU MDR Economic Operator notifications? EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M MDR EU Distributor for our CE Mark product in the for Netherlands EU Medical Device Regulations 6
R Declaration of conformity as per EU MDR (2017/745) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 5
K Class III Kit Box - Are translations mandatory under EU MDR? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
B Herbal ingredients MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 0
N Which EN ISO 17664 version compliance to EU MDR? Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 3
D Hospital Decontamination and the MDR - Technical Files, UDI and PMS EU Medical Device Regulations 3
Kuldeep Singh Submission of MDR File - Partner Companies - Computed Tomography (CT) CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 10
B How to classify a medical device based on MDR? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
N EU MDR - Applicability Article 22 Systems and Procedure Packs CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
B EU MDR Perscription product guidance EU Medical Device Regulations 1
cscalise Suggestions for MDR Auditing tools EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Example of statement for procedure pack MDR Article 22? Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 0
H MDD CM, MDR manufacturer. 2020. Is it ok? EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M MDR, RED and LVD - Should our device comply with them? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
E UK MDR brexit out of sync with EU MDR deadline? Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 4
S MDR Delay - MDD design Change? (before new MDR DOA) EU Medical Device Regulations 8
S Class I MDR Article 10 – QMS EU Medical Device Regulations 1
dgrainger Medical Device News MDR postponed - link to Official Journal of the European Union (24-4-2020) EU Medical Device Regulations 2
K Supply Agreement Regarding MDR 2017/745 - Manufacturer-supplier cooperation Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
Ed Panek Medical Device News MDR Delayed 1 year (Posted 4/2020) EU Medical Device Regulations 9
dinaroxentool Former Class I device that is upscaled to IIa if the MDR is delayed EU Medical Device Regulations 2
B FDA-Medical Device Reporting (MDR )procedure compliant with 21CFR section 803 US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
J PPE, the MDR and EU 2016/425 EU Medical Device Regulations 4
R An indication that the device is a medical device (MDR, Annex 23.2q) - applicable for accessories? EU Medical Device Regulations 5
R Clinical evaluation without clinical data - MDR Article 61(10) EU Medical Device Regulations 6
dgrainger Informational Postponement of MDR - adopted by the Commission - April 2020 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
R Applicability of new non-harmonized standards (MDD/MDR) EU Medical Device Regulations 8
F The EU Drafts Bill to Postpone MDR by a Year (3/2020) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
T Commission proposal being drawn up for postponement for date of application of MDR (2017/745) EU Medical Device Regulations 7
A MDR Article 22 applicability - Legal manufacturer EU Medical Device Regulations 6
M Estimating the benefit-risk ration under MDR EU Medical Device Regulations 1
F Will the EU postpone 2017/745 MDR Implementation - COVID-19 Impact Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 11
Ajit Basrur Physical Address on Product Labels (EU MDR perspective) EU Medical Device Regulations 2
B Notified Bodies for Software (MDR) EU Medical Device Regulations 1
P MDR Rule 10 interpretation - Active Device EU Medical Device Regulations 3