MDR - Is a formal GSPR Procedure required?

MakingADifference

Involved In Discussions
Hi.

I was wondering if people have created a GSPR procedure for the MDR? This was a point during an MDR Upgrade Assessment and I was wondering if people had written a formal procedure against this?

I appreciate that we have to provide a checklist as evidence but is a procedure required?

Thanks.

shimonv

Trusted Information Resource
Perhaps what you can do is add a small section to your existing regulatory compliance procedure that talks about GSPR and add the Form to the reference list.

Shimon

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Perhaps what you can do is add a small section to your existing regulatory compliance procedure that talks about GSPR and add the Form to the reference list.

Shimon
I agree with this approach. It doesn't take much time and can keep any future issues from occurring.

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
No 'shall' so not a non-conformance at all. But it doesn't hurt to take a few minutes to 'future proof' against wayward auditors and wasting time going through verbal battle(s) again.

pziemlewicz

Involved In Discussions
It doesn't need its own procedure, but it does need to be done. I've referenced GSPR in my Design Control procedure alongside requirements definition.

Top Bottom