Medical Devices technical lists for Germany, Austria, Sweden, Switzerland, etc.

D

Danteh

Hi! In my company we are currently developing a new area of expertise related to Medical Devices (MD) reimbursement.

I?m looking for a technical list of medical devices (used in a hospital setting) in many different countries, but it seems like it?s not publicly available.

For example, for Switzerland I have found the MiGeL/LiMA list, but from what I?ve seen it describes mainly medical devices used in a non-hospital setting. I?m especially interested in MDs for the cardiology therapeutic area (pacemakers, coronary stents, etc) with technical specifications of the device, manufacturers, national code, tariffs, etc.

From what I've found some countries have very comprehensive MD databases (Australia, for example: I can't post links but if you go to: search-au.funnelback.com/s/search.html?query=heart+valve&collection=tga-artg you'll find it); but I can't seem to find anything similar for the aforementioned countries.

Any guidance regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated.

:thanx:

Stijloor

Leader
Super Moderator
A Quick Bump!

Can someone help?

If you had your questions answered in the Cove Forums, please consider helping others.

Thank you very much!

Top Bottom