Meeting Marc - Nov 22, 2011 - South Carolina to Cleveland OH for Thanksgiving

Steve Prevette

Deming Disciple
Staff member
Super Moderator
My wife and I are taking a slow drive from South Carolina to Cleveland OH for Thanksgiving, and figured we'd swing through Kentucky on I-75 rather than I-77 in West Virginia. This was started by a desire to do antique shopping in Clinton TN (near Knoxville).

Realizing we'd be swinging through Cincinatti Marc and I have PM'd and we'll get together for lunch on Tuesday the 22nd.

So I'll have met up with two Covers this year - Wes Bucey and his wife stopped by my place a few months ago.

Our overnights are in Knoxville TN and Lexington KY - so if there are other Covers on the I-75 corridor we could try to meet up. We'll probably do the return trip in one day (hopefully Saturday not Sunday) using I-77 which can get to be a traffic nightmare in WV and VA.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S Has anybody done IMS - Management Review Meeting ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 8
C Does a CE mark infer meeting all applicable standards? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 4
T Management review meeting workflow ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
M Informational EU – Minutes of the 24 July 2019 SCHEER Working Group on safety of breast implants in relation to anaplastic large cell lymphoma (BIA-ALCL) meeting Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational EU – Meeting minutes – Competent Authorities on Substances of Human Origin Expert Group Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
J Any diverging opinions regarding audit findings or conclusions must be resolved no later than the closing meeting ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 13
M Informational EU – 12th Meeting of the Working Group on Guidelines on benefit – risk assessment of Phthalates in Medical Devices Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational Next meeting of the Medical Device Coordination Group (MDR/IVDR) – 20 June 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
M Informational 2019 Meeting Materials of the General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
R Major nonformance finding was given during a closing meeting of a ISO9001 certification audit General Auditing Discussions 76
M Informational EU – SCHEER – Minutes of the Working Group meeting on guidelines on the benefit-risk assessment of the presence of phthalates in certain medical devic Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
M Informational RIVM – Summary International Expert Meeting on breast implant-associated lymphoma Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational The USFDA Announces General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel of the Medical Devices Advisory Committee Meeting on March 25-26, 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Medical Device News USFSA – 2019 Meeting Materials of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Devices Panel Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational ISO TC 210 IEC SC 62A JWG 1 Medical device risk management – São Paulo meeting 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 6
M Medical Device News ISO TC 210 IEC SC 62A JWG 1 Medical device risk management – São Paulo meeting 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
D FDA Pre-Submission Meeting Advice US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
M Informational ISO TC 210 JWG 1 meeting in São Paulo – Revision of ISO 14971 and ISO TR 24971 – Medical Device Risk Management Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M FDA News FDA announces panel meeting on surgical mesh placed transvaginally to treat pelvic organ prolapse Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
L 510 (K) Pre-Sub meeting - Does it worth? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
Q ISO planning annual meeting? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
T FDA Q-Submission Informational Meeting 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
Marc IAQG Cleveland, Ohio Meeting - October 16-19, 2017 AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 0
K Meeting the requirements of ISO 13485:2016 Cl. 4.1.4 within a wiki-based QMS ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
B IATF 16949 Cl. 4.3.2 - Meeting Customer Specific Requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 13
Z MRM (Management Review Meeting) Template for ISO 9001:2015 Management Review Meetings and related Processes 3
S Corporate Quality Manager keeping me out of the Management Review Meeting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 28
F Development Meeting with the FDA - Approval Pathway for a Combination Product 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
M ISO 14971:2007 Revision Approved - The Delft ISO TC 210 plenary meeting - Nov 2016 ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
L Auditing Top Management - Meeting Competency Requirements and Questions to Ask General Auditing Discussions 11
J Organizational Knowledge Requirements - Meeting ISO 9001:2015 Clause 7.1.6 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 60
D What should be included in Management Review Meeting for ISO 9001:2015? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 19
Q REACH due dilligence and meeting the ever moving SVHC target RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 5
N Incompleted tasks from previous management review meeting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 1
B Meeting the requirements of ISO/TS16949 Clause 6.2.2.3 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
L CB finding on Management Review Meeting Management Review Meetings and related Processes 32
I Meeting AS9100, FAA, Transport Canada, EASA Training Requirements - Vent/Rant Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
J Meeting Feasibility Requirement - High number of part quotes IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
M Presentation Material for New Project Kick Off Meeting Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
D Documenting Meetings through Meeting Minutes or a Form ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
Q Consult "GM APQP" Step1: Key Stakeholders Meeting - GM 1927-18 APQP and PPAP 5
T Question re: Meeting the Requirements of ISO 9001 Clause 7 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
D Management Review Meeting Agenda and Minutes ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Hershal IAS Public Accreditation Committee Meeting Feb 10, 2014 General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
R Aerospace QPL Suppliers not meeting our AVL requirements. AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 3
D Integrated 9001, 14001, 18001 Management Review Meeting and Minutes Management Review Meetings and related Processes 10
I Content to be included or excluded in Design Control Meeting Minutes ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
drgnrider Corrective Action for not meeting target-RCA obvious ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Q Meeting the Requirement of Clause 7.5.2 on Validating Special Processes AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 5
Marc Definition PIM - Pre Inspection Meeting Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0