Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Meeting Other Elsmar Cove Visitors - 2014

Colin

Quite Involved in Discussions
If anyone's in London (UK) or nearby, please shout. I'll try my best not to bore the socks off other Covers with VDA :D
I occasionally get to London and would be happy to meet up - likewise if you find yourself 'up North', give me a call.

P

PaulJSmith

If you're travels bring you through the St. Louis, MO area, I'd be happy to meet up for a meal and some conversation...schedules permitting, of course, as I seem to be working more evenings and weekends as a musician these days.

If you're travels bring you through the St. Louis, MO area, I'd be happy to meet up for a meal and some conversation...schedules permitting, of course, as I seem to be working more evenings and weekends as a musician these days.
If they are gigs in clubs and the like, publicize them here.

P

PaulJSmith

One is a Sammy Hagar Tribute (I play bass guitar) show the night before Thanksgiving at Pop's Concert Venue in Sauget, IL. Most, though, are just scattered "BarStar" gigs here and there around the Southern Illinois side of the STL area with my acoustic trio (I play acoustic bass guitar and cello, along with two acoustic guitar players).

The bands are RED - A Tribute to Sammy Hagar and Happy Little Trees. Rather than use this forum to advertise my musical endeavors, I'll just say that both have Facebook pages with details of upcoming dates.

Edit: Added photo of HLT from Saturday night at Jacobsmeyer's Pub & Grill in Granite City, IL.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in San Diego if your paths cross mine - is there any movement afoot for us to establish any form of network? I sure could benefit from your counsel periodically.

Top Bottom