Megger MIT520/2 adjustment software?

I have a Megger MIT520/2 which needed a damaged terminal replaced. This seems to have affected the measurement and it needs adjustment to bring it back in. Megger were kind enough to give me the service manual but when I asked for the calibration software the manual refers to (part number 6111-759) , they told me the device was no longer supported so they couldn't give me that. It seems such a waste to have to tell my customer that they'll have to buy a replacement device for over $7kAUD because it's measuring 20% out.
Does anyone have this software or any information that could help me? Perhaps a more compassionate Megger rep that may be of help?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Megger Resistance Tester - How would you control for recalibration? Low Use General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
Ed Panek ISO 9001 Cert Scope Adjustment ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
A Depth micrometer rod adjustment? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 8
A Adjustment of Calibration Intervals (Shortening or Lengthen) Calibration Frequency (Interval) 6
K Proto 6106 and 6106A Adjustment procedures General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
T Calibration Certificate Readings After Adjustment General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
A Product Impact When Thread Rings Require Adjustment General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
K Vision System Camera Adjustment - Change Verification? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
WEAVER Calibration of Measuring Instrument by Adjustment of its Scales IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
B In-Process Sampling Plan for a Secondary Package Adjustment Process Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 1
R Temperature Adjustment when ME EQUIPMENT is rated for used at Higher Altitudes IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
G Assessing Process Capability on Variation (Hardware Adjustment Mean Shift) Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 4
R FLUKE 1653B Adjustment - Instructions or Service Manual wanted General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
R Definition Safeguarded from Adjustment - Definition - Calibration - 7.6 d) Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 9
M Minitab Pareto Chart Text Adjustment Using Minitab Software 10
D TS 16949 - 8.1.2 - Over adjustment should be understood throughout the organization IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 11
L Difference between Calibration, Verification and Adjust (Adjustment) General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 6
S Gas Spectrometers - Calibration vs. Zero Adjustment General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
Jerry Eldred Adjustment of Calibration Intervals (Calibration Frequency) Calibration Frequency (Interval) 13
J In-house calibration - Resource for calibration, adjustment of calipers, indicators General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
A Calibration Interval (Frequency) Adjustment using Hilliard type 2 algorithm Calibration Frequency (Interval) 11
F Definition Process Capacity and Over Adjustment - Definitions Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 12
D Pre-Control Chart to guide in-process inspection / adjustment decisions Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 43
Marc Customer Audit of Guide 25 Calibration - Full pre and post adjustment data? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1