Merry Christmas - Can you fall in Love with a product?

Mikael

Quite Involved in Discussions
Hi
There are many kinds of love and some says that Christmas is the feast for hearts at many levels.

I dont want to bring the most important up here, rather talk products. I mean of course we can be really hilarious excited about products, lol, but does it make sense to fall in love with a product, have you ever been in love with a product?

Merry Christmas (Need a Santa smiley)

howste

Thaumaturge
Trusted Information Resource
I can help with your Santa smiley request...

Attachments

• smile-xmas.gif
    smile-xmas.gif
    411 bytes · Views: 238
  • winkxmas.gif
    winkxmas.gif
    408 bytes · Views: 221

Mike S.

Happy to be Alive
"In love" with a product......well, figuratively yes, literally, no.

I can "love" a great steak, or a certain vehicle or new gun or song or book or .......

But it ain't really love in the same category as the love for my family.

Ninja

Looking for Reality
"In love"...for stuff...not so sure.

The Atari 2600 when I was 8yrs old...infatuated is more accurate.
The "dream car" {for me, the VW karmann ghia convertible...odd, I know...}
Stuff, stuff and stuff...

IMO, "Love" is a mutual thing and thus reserved for beings who can love you back.

P

PaulJSmith

I have some musical instruments to which I have become very fondly attached. I can genuinely say, "I love this bass / cello / (insert thing here)," but it's definitely not in the same love category as what I feel for certain humans or pets.

Randy

Super Moderator
Fall in love with a product? Just a wee bit, yeah.

Attachments

• Offical car large2.jpg
    Offical car large2.jpg
    115.2 KB · Views: 164

Michael_M

I 'love' my insulin pump. This single device has freed me having to plan what time I am going to eat, and having to carry everything I need to take to eat.

Oh, and it reduced the number of shots I was taking from 6-7 a day to 1 every 3 days.

B

bigqman

Love? Not sure. Deep appreciation? Yes - true confessions - Dawn dishwashing detergent. Superior for getting dishes clean. Cleans my hands for putting my contacts in - better than anything else. Dawn is also used for getting oil off of birds, etc. after oil spills. I do not work for P&G nor do I have any stock!

Top Bottom