Merry Xmas

S

Sean D Bannister

I would like to wish you in the TE forum a very Merry Christmas and a successful New Millennium.
Best Wishes from the UK!!
Sean

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Happy Holidays to you as well!

All my electronics are Y2K compliant. Soon we'll see if I'm Y2K compliant...

D

David Guffey

Sean, we've got a whole year before we enter the new millennium. The year 2000 is the last year of the 20th Century.

Blessed Christmas to all!

[This message has been edited by David Guffey (edited 22 December 1999).]

D
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone at the Forum and THANK YOU for this wonderful help page!!!!

E

Eugene

To all Quality gurus,

Wishing all of you a Merry Christmas and a great New Millennium ahead with just 8 days to go.

Season Greetings from S'pore!!!

Eugene

R

Roger Eastin

Merry Christmas to y'all!! I, too, have learned a GREAT deal from each of you. Thanks for your help!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, etc. - 2016/2017 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
M Merry Christmas - Can you fall in Love with a product? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
Marc Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays - 2014 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 21
J Calibration Merry Go Round - Torque Wrenches and Testers Calibration Frequency (Interval) 13
H Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to All.... 2012 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 26
J Merry Christmas to All.... 2011 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 19
Marc To All - Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas - 2010 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 19
Hershal To all..... Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year - 2009 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
Marc Merry Christmas - 2009 - Getting in the 'mood' Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
S Happy New Year - 2009 and Merry Christmas - 2008 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
M Merry Christmas to Everyone! - 2007 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 39
A Thank you and Merry Christmas Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
D Merry Christmas - 2005-2006 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
ccochran Merry Christmas, everybody Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
ScottK Does your company shut down between Xmas and New Year Career and Occupation Discussions 29