MHRA Unannounced Audits Frequency Changed?

Hi There!
I am so glad this forum is back, I have learned so much from the posts.
Can anyone help me with a rumour I have heard that the MHRA has declared that the frequency of unannounced audits changed to 5 years instead of 3 years.
I cant find confirmation of the. Can anyone verify that?

Thanks, Barbara

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Brilliant, thank you very much. Yes I had great difficulty finding an official statement on this. I began to think it might be hearsay and wishful thinking. Thank you very much for your speedy reply.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
dgrainger Informational MHRA guidance update on withdrawal of Notified Bodies Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
dgrainger Informational MHRA updated guidance: Clinical investigations of medical devices – guidance for manufacturers Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
dgrainger MHRA - Creation of new UK Responsible Person section with added content. Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational MHRA guidance – Assistive technology: definition and safe use Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational MHRA guidance updated to reflect the mDR – Clinical investigations of medical devices – Biological safety assessment Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
M Informational MHRA Guidance – Dental radiographic X-ray imaging: dose to patients Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational MHRA launches consultation on how to best engage patients and the public Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational MHRA update – Medical devices: guidance for manufacturers on vigilance - June 2019 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational MHRA Guidance – Recommendations from the independent Expert Advisory Group on the use of Paclitaxel Drug-Coated Balloons (DCBs) and Drug-Eluting Stent Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational MHRA – Virtual manufacturing of medical devices – Updated guidance Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
dgrainger MHRA guidance on Virtual manufacturing - version 2 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Medical Device News MHRA releases response to consultation on EU exit no-deal legislative proposals Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Medical Device News MHRA – Field safety notices – 03 to 07 December 2018 Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
DMLqms Informing MHRA re. EC Certs expiry. EU Medical Device Regulations 3
M Medical Device News MHRA to consult on EU exit no-deal legislative proposals EU Medical Device Regulations 1
Q MHRA has released a new guidance document related to 'GXP' Data Integrity EU Medical Device Regulations 3
C First Aid Kit Compliance advice - Registered assembler with the MHRA EU Medical Device Regulations 1
F IVD/Medical Device Registration (with MHRA DORS account in the UK) EU Medical Device Regulations 3
I MHRA - Virtual Manufacturer Document Requirements EU Medical Device Regulations 2
JoCam Incident Reporting MHRA (Medical & healthcare regulatory agency) EU Medical Device Regulations 3
M New MHRA guidance on Human Factors - Usability Engineering IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 1
V Data Quality and Data Integrity - Audit Trail - Part 11 - WHO - FDA - MHRA - PDA US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 6
bio_subbu MHRA issues guidance on Medical Device stand-alone software (including apps) EU Medical Device Regulations 1
L Status of Certificate of Free Sale Transfer to MHRA - 1 April 2014 Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 3
C When will my company get an MHRA Audit and Inspection? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
Ronen E MHRA Publishes Guidance for Notified Bodies on Regulation of IVDs for Self Testing EU Medical Device Regulations 0
M MHRA (Medical & Healthcare Regulatory Agency) Design Dossier Review Delays EU Medical Device Regulations 2
P Anyone heard about UK MHRA's MDDL? What is it going to lead to? Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
I MHRA and Class 1 Medical Device - Using the RG2 form ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
bio_subbu MHRA - Draft guidance on specific device vigilance reporting EU Medical Device Regulations 0
chris1price Loss of CE Mark - MHRA decided that they are not Medical Devices EU Medical Device Regulations 10
ScottK How's the unannounced inspection by notified bodies going? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
M Incomplete Unannounced Audit - No Active Production at the time ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
S EN ISO 13485:2016 vs. ISO 13485:2016 - Unannounced MDD Audit yesterday ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
L Unannounced Audits EU Medical Device Regulations 6
SteveK Unannounced Audits - Commision Recommendation 2013/473/EU Published 25.9.2013 CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 6
P EU Commission requires NB (Notified Body) Unannounced Visits EU Medical Device Regulations 48
Q Question on Unannounced Registrar Audits - Plant manager suggested no advance notice General Auditing Discussions 16
Marc Unannounced Random Audits General Auditing Discussions 1
J ISO 13485 System 'soft start' - How to best reflect this in initial audits, management review minutes and other records? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
D Layered Process Audits - FCA 9.2.2 - Exemption Clause? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
S Obligation to accept customer audits? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 23
M Supplier Audits - Stop Wasting Everyone's Time! General Auditing Discussions 15
C Internal Audits in a tiny Dx Company Internal Auditing 33
H ISO 13485 - Separate Microbiology Audits ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
A Question on ISO 14001:2015 - Are annual audits required? ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 8
H Remote product audits in Coivd-19 - IATF 16949 9.2.2.4 IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
N Sampling Plan for Internal Audits - ISO 2859 or 3951 - Or Neither? Internal Auditing 6
O ISO13485 implementation - Are internal audits expected before stage 1 audit? Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
Ed Panek Corona Virus impact on Supplier Audits and Received Parts ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4