Mil Specs (US Military Specifications) ..... FREE in .pdf Acrobat format

F

Frank T.

Here is a website that gives you copies of mil specs in pdf format. It tells you if the spec is obselete or active. And if its obsolete it tells you what spec supersedes it. There are no copyright infringements.

I posted this in another thread with a different topic, but thought this might be useful in its own thread.......:bigwave:

In case the link above doesn't work: http://assist.daps.dla.mil/QUICKSEARCH/

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Re: Mil Specs.....FREE

Yes, that's the Grand Daddy site for US Military Specifications. ASSIST-Quick Search provides direct access to Defense and Federal specifications and standards available in the official DoD repository, the ASSIST database.

E

Edison Yee

Here is a website that gives you copies of mil specs in pdf format. It tells you if the spec is obselete or active. And if its obsolete it tells you what spec supersedes it. There are no copyright infringements.

I posted this in another thread with a different topic, but thought this might be useful in its own thread.......:bigwave:

In case the link above doesn't work: http://assist.daps.dla.mil/QUICKSEARCH/

Hi, Frank; Thank you for your post but I have problem link to the website you mentioned, and I need the MIL-STD-5765, can you help me to get?

Thank you very much in advance.
:(

F

Frank T.

Hi Edison,

I have not heard of MIL-STD-5765, are you sure the 5765 is correct? If that is correct, do you know what the title of the STD is or have an idea of what the STD is used for?

I ask because that STD does not register in the DoD database. I also did a google search and only found this thread referencing MIL-STD-5765.

E

Edison Yee

Dear Frank;
Thank you so much for your kind reply, I had the help from "tedschmitt" who gave me the copy of MIL-DTL-5765 G Strand, Wire, armored Steel it superseding MIL-STD-5765F-14 June 1990 I need MIL-DTL-5765 - MIL-STD-5765 F , again thank you all of your kind help, tedschmitt & Frank. Best regards, Edison Yee :)

Top Bottom