Missed Regular Forum Visitors and Moderators

Ettore

Quite Involved in Discussions
Javier Rubio Barragán, Roxane Beyette

Does anyone knows where is finished this very competent people in quality assurance?
I'm sad, because they haven't started or wrote in a threads from many time.
:(

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Javier Rubio Barragán, Roxane Beyette

Does anyone knows where is finished this very competent people in quality assurance?
I'm sad, because they haven't started or wrote in a threads from many time.
:(

Thanks Ettore for this post - I join you and miss the valuable posts by these Covers !

I think Jrubio (Javier Rubio Barragan) is silent - his last login was 29th March 2011 , while

Roxane Beyette (RCBeyette) last login was 1st September 2010

T

Ted Schmitt

I have been absent for a while, but always come back.... have not seen any posts from Gidget ? She still around ?

GStough

Leader
Super Moderator
I have been absent for a while, but always come back.... have not seen any posts from Gidget ? She still around ?

Yes Ted, she is.

Here I am!! I'm still here, Ted. :eek: I haven't been as active since we've gained so many, much more knowledgeable folks, but I do pop in every day just to see what's going on and offer help, answer questions, or ask questions when possible.

Thank you for asking, Ted, and thank you, too, Harry, and Brad. ;)

AndyN

Moved On
Yeah, I'm not worried about Gidget! Somehow I know just about her every move (outside of work) - I'd let you know if there was a problem...:lmao:

K

kgott

I've learned a lot from the input to this forum by Patricia Ravanello who hasn't posted for some years, pity.

Top Bottom