Mitutoyo USB Cables for Variables Data Collection using a Dial Snap Gage

QHawk

Starting to get Involved
My task is to collect variable data from a digital indicator (Mit. 543-692B) into an Excel spreadsheet. Will be using a Dial snap gage with a footswitch. Not sure what cables I need to send data. Mitutoyo product pdfs have been too vague.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
My task is to collect variable data from a digital indicator (Mit. 543-692B) into an Excel spreadsheet. Will be using a Dial snap gage with a footswitch. Not sure what cables I need to send data. Mitutoyo product pdfs have been too vague.

Have a look here (3MB PDF) for what you'll need as far as the digital drop indicator is concerned. I don't know what you're referring to as far as the dial snap gage is concerned.

Roberticus

ASQ CQE

This is what we ordered as part of a corrective action to input acceptable values into an Excel spreadsheet (with conditional formatting) as opposed to having operators peruse long lists of "tape readouts" for NC dimensional values . . .

264-012-10 Mitutoyo USB Data Input Tool
C-FS35-06 Mitutoyo Footswitch
also, see cable 05CZA662, which leads into the Input Tool from the gage

Hope this helps,
Rob

Top Bottom