MMOG (Materials Management Operations Guideline) - Ford logistics self assessment

gpainter

Quite Involved in Discussions
Anyone have any info on (MMOG) Materials Management Operating Guideline? It is a supplier self assessment tool and supposedly may be used for C/I. Thanks in advance for the info.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
H

Hermann - 2011

Re: MMOG (Materials Management Operations Guideline)

MMOG is a Ford logistics self assessment. It replaced the old MMSA and can be found on their web.

Helmut Jilling

Auditor / Consultant
gpainter said:
Anyone have any info on (MMOG) Materials Management Operating Guideline? It is a supplier self assessment tool and supposedly may be used for C/I. Thanks in advance for the info.

It is a Ford customer specific requirement. If you supply Ford, you should contact your STA for details.

T

tomashunter

I am engineering student and I want to know if you can provide the file to me? I am thankful to you much beforehand

Harigovindan

Starting to get Involved
Can anyone help me to set the KPI and target on the following objectives and please suggest how to monitor these objectives.
a) High-Gain/ Loss items b) Production counts c) Dock-to-Dock Time d) Inbound and Outbound Freight e) Forecasting f) Container management Return Ratios (These are the requirements for Ford Q1 supplier)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Materials Management Operations Guideline (MMOG) form... Customer and Company Specific Requirements 11
C Ford's MMOG/le Template wanted Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
M Comparing the MMOG (v3 or v4) with ISO / TS16949 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
Sean Kelley How to upload GM's MMOG survey version 4 to GM Powersupply Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
Stijloor Global MMOG/LE Implementation Training: Level 1 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 0
Howard Atkins GM Requirement for MMOG/LE Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
Stijloor OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturer) Requirements for Global MMOG/LE Completion Customer and Company Specific Requirements 15
C MMOG Self-Assessment Questionaire from FORD Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
Stijloor AIAG's MMOG/LE Version 3 Rollout - October 2009 Customer and Company Specific Requirements 11
Marc Definition MMOG LE aka Global MMOG LE Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0
K Has anyone heard of Global MMOG LE? Customer and Company Specific Requirements 9
Sean Kelley AIAG / Odette labels required in MMOG survey? AIAG / Odette electronic communication Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
L Visteon CSR (Customer Specific Requirements) AIAG MMOG Customer and Company Specific Requirements 4
D MMOG (Material Management Operations Guide) Replaces MS9000 - Ford said do it or else Customer and Company Specific Requirements 13
M Audit Criteria Training Materials Internal Auditing 1
T ISO 13485 8.3 - Non-Conforming Materials - on-line rework or part of process? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 11
P Flammability Testing of Aircraft Interior Materials Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 0
K EU Shelf life claims for individual materials EU Medical Device Regulations 2
A Production of raw materials in university labs? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 11
A We're currently looking for any studies performed on various PPE materials Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 1
R Bill of Materials for a complex product - Industry best practice ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
N Medical Device claims that I make in my promotional/advertising materials Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 9
W My company is looking to start a materials testing lab that conforms to ISO17025:2017 ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
D Standard guide for shelf life determination of non sterile component with degradation materials Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 1
R ASQ reference material clarification - Spiral bound materials allowed in ASQ Exam? Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
Sidney Vianna AS9100 News July 2019 AAQG/RMC CB Auditor Workshop - Presentation Materials AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
A Reduced Testing of Pharmaceutical Raw Materials Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 2
D 4M (Man, machine, method, materials) Management Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
M Maximum Height for the stored material or stock materials Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 1
M Testing Tensile Strength of Materials AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
M Informational 2019 Meeting Materials of the General and Plastic Surgery Devices Panel Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational USFDA Final Guidance – Medical Devices Containing Materials Derived from Animal Sources (Except for In Vitro Diagnostic Devices) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
M Informational USFDA – Efforts to evaluate materials in medical devices to address potential safety questions Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
J Marketing and promotional materials - EU and MDR Specific EU Medical Device Regulations 12
M Medical Device News USFSA – 2019 Meeting Materials of the Obstetrics and Gynecology Devices Panel Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
J Control of Medical Device Marketing and Promotional Materials - EU regulation EU Medical Device Regulations 20
I Food Contact Materials Declaration of Compliance Inquiry - (EC) 1935/2004 Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 4
K ISO 9001:2015 AVL - New Chinese standards requiring all testing of materials be done in China ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 0
S CQI-12 - Applicability to Raw Materials Customer and Company Specific Requirements 1
M Translation requirements for marketing materials Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 1
U Run & rate for bulk materials IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
N How to ensure our employees don’t grab and use the wrong materials Manufacturing and Related Processes 11
T Control of Promotional/Advertising Materials Other US Medical Device Regulations 11
J Bill of Materials required according to MDD93/42/EC Annex II Section 3.2 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
V Inspection of Initial Importer/ Distributor Products and Materials 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
C Proper Thickness Gauge for Foam/Felt and Soft Materials General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
R BOM (Bill of Materials) - To rev or not to rev Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
A ISO9001:2015 Auditor Training Materials Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 2
V Study About Raw Materials (Polymers) - DSC, FTIR,TGA, and SEM Images Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 8
M ISO9001:2015 Clause 8.4 Control of External Processes and Purchased Goods & Materials ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1