Modified chi square statistic test (mCSRS)

v9991

Trusted Information Resource
I think this is very broad yet specific question, :eek::confused:

1) we have to compare the test and reference product for multiple (related)parameters; and we have come across this tool of mCSRS
2) are these similar/superior to that reference scaled average BE approach?

A) Application of the modified chi-square ratio statistic in a stepwise procedure for cascade impactor equivalence testing.
most of the points are self explanatory. (I see that denominator of the calculation/equation is changed/modified ! wrt calculation of mCSRS!)

B) A Step-wise Procedure for Population Bioequivalence (PBE) Analysis of Orally Inhaled and Nasal Drug Product (OINDP) Bioequivalence Studies

REFERENCE :-
Implementation of a Reference-Scaled Average Bioequivalence Approach for Highly Variable Generic Drug Products by the US Food and Drug Administration

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Sidney Vianna IAQG News Designation of aerospace standards to be modified - from AS91X0 (in the Americas) to IA91X0 (International Aerospace) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
A What's the meaning of the modified device? EU Medical Device Regulations 0
T Product Labeling - Modified the name of one of our products EU Medical Device Regulations 5
E AS9102 FAI - What makes a COTS modified? (PCB assemblies) AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 11
P Special 510(k) - Modified Medical Device Description Other US Medical Device Regulations 8
qualprod Risk impact can be modified? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
R ISO 13485 Certificate Scope modified by Notified Body EU Medical Device Regulations 9
Marc Modified Google Glass can teach you Morse Code in four hours World News 0
V Risk Assessment Precedence - FMEA > Risk Matrix (Modified PHA) > Ishikawa? FMEA and Control Plans 11
H ECG Modified Lead Placement - IEC 60601-2-25 IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 6
E Extent of modification to be considered as Modified Adoption Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 1
D Divisions delay QMS Certification due to un-modified Organization Structure ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 9
M Medical Device Re-Labeling question - Customer has modified the labels ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 17
D CE Marking Modified Machinery CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
C 1040 vs. 1040 Modified Bar Stock - Material Question Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
J What is "Modified Control Chart" Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 11
Jim Wynne Genetically-modified yeast leads to more efficient ethanol production World News 0
B Will ISO 9001 be modified in 2008? What will happen to TS 16949? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
I Gage R&R confidence limits - Bootstrap methods or MLS (modified large-sample) Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
C Calibrate before equipment gets modified? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
D Modified Control Limits - Process that has points out of control Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
O 4.9.3 Modified Process Control Requirements QS-9000 - American Automotive Manufacturers Standard 4
B Chi-square test - What do I do next? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
M Help me understand how to conduct a Chi Square Test Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
O Chi Square Normality Test using Microsoft Excel Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 2
K Multiple Comparison in Chi Square - More than 2 Rows/Columns in Contingency Table Using Minitab Software 9
B Using Minitab for Chi Square using Weighted Cases Using Minitab Software 2
S Chi-Square Conundrum - Analyzing tree death across 3 areas Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 13
M Chi Square Help - One of my variables has three possible results Using Minitab Software 15
D t2 Hotelling or Chi square Control Charts - How is done - Calculus and charting? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
S Layman's Learning Tool Needed - Regression analysis, t-tests, chi-square tests, etc. Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
S Assessments of Normal Distribution - Formulae for CHI squared, Kurtosis and Skew Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
K Math Puzzle Challenge: Fill the white square boxes such that the equations are satisfied Brain Teasers and Puzzles 4
K I’m looking for a square probe for my linear height gauge Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
Cats Clause Standard for Calibration of Engineers Square General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
P Purpose of calculating Ta, Tb & R Square in Linearity Study Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
P ASTM Standard, Stainless Steel angle that has been rejected because it is not ?square Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
V Lack of Fit vs Pred-R-Square. Using Minitab Software 3
L Gauge to test and verify a Set Square Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
F Developing a Robust MSA Program - over 35,000 gages in 1 million square ft. facility Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 6
A Test Probes for measuring ohms per square on shielded plastic surfaces Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 5
I Partial Least Square Regression Result - Question Using Minitab Software 3
E Interpreting Partial Least Square Results Using Minitab Software 1
J TSC on blueprint "to square corner" - Meaning? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 7
M Universal Master Square/Toolmakers Surface Plate Square Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
N How to Calculate a True Position on a Square Slot - GD&T Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 9
Jim Wynne Checker Square Optical Illusion Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
J Work Instruction to Calibrate or Verify a Combination Square General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 15
ScottK Root Sum Square and Statistical Tolerancing help needed Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
E S-Square Control Chart - Is anyone familiar with the S-Square Control Chart method? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2