Monitoring changes in ANSI standards - Control of External Documents

C

Cesium54

I sure hope I'm doing this in the right place....
I am QA Manager for a firm that mfg's hand held radiation detectors. We have to comply with, not only ANSI QC stds, but the NIST and ANSI nuclear stds, oh and ISO 17025....

Is there a central place to keep up with all the proposed changes in these stds.? It seems to me there should be a central site, but I can't locate it. I have bought stds. from the ANSI.org site, but there is no place to see new proposals that are on going, except for ISO and IEC.

What am I missing....:frust:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Stijloor

Staff member
Super Moderator
I sure hope I'm doing this in the right place....
I am QA Manager for a firm that mfg's hand held radiation detectors. We have to comply with, not only ANSI QC stds, but the NIST and ANSI nuclear stds, oh and ISO 17025....

Is there a central place to keep up with all the proposed changes in these stds.? It seems to me there should be a central site, but I can't locate it. I have bought stds. from the ANSI.org site, but there is no place to see new proposals that are on going, except for ISO and IEC.

What am I missing....:frust:
Here is a possible source.

Stijloor.

C

Cesium54

I feel you pain. We have Members here who have to keep up with many more national and international standards. :mg:

Stijloor.
Me too. I have to monitor the RoHS, REACH, changes in CE marking, WEEE (which is the only one I can get behind) and the nuclear industry...

P.S. Thanx for helping me get my reply level up!
It seems like a lot of intelligence in this forum. I hope to be able to hold my own and share when I can.
Cesium

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I QMS monitoring, measurement, analysis and evaluation requirement - Template ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
J Cleanroom Differential Pressure Monitoring, frequent manual observation US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 6
J Need a contract monitoring Tool General Information Resources 0
lanley liao Question regarding the calibration of monitoring and measure equipment. Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 0
K Monitoring the identified side-effects and contraindications ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
C ISO 14001:2015 6.1.3 Compliance Obligations - Legal requirements monitoring ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 0
J Calibration cycle for monitoring & measuring tools used in medical device manufacturing General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
C Monitoring and Control Instruments RoHS, REACH, ELV, IMDS and Restricted Substances 3
E Insulation diagram for ECG monitoring and diagnosis system. IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
A How to reduce the process SPC monitoring Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 3
R Calibration lab environmental monitoring General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
S User evaluation for self monitoring blood glucose test systems US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 4
S HIPAA-compliant monitoring software (advice needed) Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 1
P ISO Class 8 particle count (annual certification vs monitoring) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
CPhelan Best metrics for monitoring low volume (<1000) parts per vendors Supply Chain Security Management Systems 1
qualprod Monitoring of lead time - Good KPI identification? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 14
B Bioburden monitoring for surgical instrument provided non-sterile EU Medical Device Regulations 3
A How to set up Continuous CpK monitoring of an injection mold process Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 7
P IATF 16949 8.4.2.4 Supplier Monitoring IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
B Measuring and monitoring equipment - Understanding which procedures to be compliant with ISO 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
C ISO 9001:2015 Monitoring and measuring resources. Application a service industry ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
O Monitoring performance - How do I determine performance measurement basis within my organization? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
D Monitoring and measuring resources - Example of how section ISO 9001 7.1.5 would apply to a manufacture of software ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
J Textiles needed for home monitoring device - any suggestions? Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
G Problem Resolution Report Monitoring - Customer complaint or PRR as general motors use Customer Complaints 12
E ISO 13485 7.6 Control of monitoring and measuring equipment - Assess the Validity ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
R ISO 13485 Software validation procedure and Quality Objectives Monitoring wanted Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
Q AS9120B - ESD monitoring devices part of 7.1.5 AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 7
Q AS9120 Vendor of ESD Monitoring Equipment needs to be in the Approved Supplier List? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 8
J ISO 17025 - Please share a sample procedure for monitoring the validity of results ISO 17025 related Discussions 1
P IATF 16949 - Monitoring Suppliers for Premium Freight IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 12
qualprod ISO 9001 Clause 9.1 - Monitoring measurement analysis and evaluation ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
T ISO 13485 8.2.5. Monitoring and measurement of quality management system processes ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
A Records required for ISO 9001 clause 7.1.5.1 - Fitness for purpose of the monitoring and measurement resources ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
chris1price Cleanroom Monitoring Plan - ISO14644-2:2015 - Risk Assessment Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
dhuot1990 Issues with REES Environmental Monitoring System Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
M Informational USFDA draft guidance – A Risk-Based Approach to Monitoring of Clinical Investigations Questions and Answers Guidance for Industry Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
I FDA requirement for 0.5 and 5 micron particle monitoring US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
qualprod Complying with ISO 9001:2015 - 9.1.1 b - Monitoring, measuring, analyzing and evaluation ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Marc New Posts and New Threads - Monitoring (aka "Watching") Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 1
L Monitoring transmitted data from a bluetooth medical product IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 8
T How to plan the monitoring of suppliers ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
M CQI-9 monitoring of temperature in die Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 2
qualprod ISO 9001:2015 Cl. 4.1 and 4.2 - Evidences for Monitoring ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
G IATF 9.1.1.1 Monitoring and Measurement of Manufacturing Processes IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 5
qualprod ISO 9001 Cl. 4.1 and 4.2 - What does monitoring and review mean? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 13
T Supplier monitoring - The meaning of "8.4.2.4 " Customer disruptions IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
K ISO 13485:2016 Cl. 4.2.3 - Determine QMS Processes, Monitoring, Measuring, etc. ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
E IATF 16949 Cl. 9.1.2 - Monitoring Process Performance IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 1
C Method of Monitoring our Internally Produced Non-Conforming Products Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 7