Morocco Medical Device Product Registration

med_cert

Involved In Discussions
Hello all, I am trying to obtain information about the importation scheme in Morocco. If the registration is done through one distributor, is it possible for another distributor to import the product using the same license? For example, if the distributor that owns the license issues a letter authorizing the second one to import the device. Thanks!

On the Certificate of registration, there is also your distributors name and address. I do not believe this registration can be used by another distributor for the same device... maybe you can ask this quiestion directly to Ministry: DMP

apuigvert

Involved In Discussions
On the Certificate of registration, there is also your distributors name and address. I do not believe this registration can be used by another distributor for the same device... maybe you can ask this quiestion directly to Ministry: DMP

For example, in Brazil the license is approved in the name of the LH, and your Brazilian LH can issue letters to other importers to allow the products through customs. Is possible that this is the case in Morocco as well?

hanife

Registered
Hello everyone,

I need help with 2 issues.

1- Can 2 different distributors register the same product of a company?
2- Can 2 different distributors register 2 different products of a company?

Can you support?

hanife

Registered
Merhaba,
Cihazları Fas'taki distribütörümüz aracılığıyla kaydediyoruz.
Temel olarak bizden aşağıdaki ürün listesini istediler. Kayıt, EC sertifikamız esas alınarak yapıldı.
  • Her makale için aksesuarları ve REF/ID numaralarını içeren DoC.
  • EC Sertifikası
  • GMDN kodu
  • ISO13485 Sertifikası
  • Yetki belgesi
  • Etiketleme
  • Kullanım kılavuzu
  • Reklam malzemeleri - kataloglar/broşürler/Tek sayfa
Merhaba,

Bu bilgiyi paylaştığınız için teşekkür ederiz. İki farklı distribütörümüz olduğunda aynı ürün için iki farklı kayıt yapabilir miyiz?

Yoksa farklı ürünleri 2 farklı distribütöre ayrı ayrı kaydedebilir miyiz?

Top Bottom