Motion Analysis with High Speed Camera

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration with a Mask on...
Staff member
Admin
Has anyone here done motion analysis with high speed cameras?

Has anyone analyzed a metal press with high speed photography?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Randy

Super Moderator
Just a wee bit during crash investigation training. I am no expert though.

I went to Yahoo and searched "High speed motion analysis" and found a ton of links

Last edited:

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration with a Mask on...
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, I did too. I've used them before but that was when I worked in explosives and when I worked with air bags. 4000 frames per second is the highest I've worked with.

I want to look at a metal press operation and I'm wondering if anyone else may have done so. I'm also looking for a place to rent a camera from.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S FMEA column column ''therblig motion'' for a given potential failure FMEA and Control Plans 12
B What is Time & Motion Study? Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
Marc Ray Harryhausen - The Stop Motion Animation King Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
S Time & Motion Study - Dish TV Installation Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
S Healthcare Time and Motion Study Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 13
L VDA 2 Requirements - Time and Motion Studies? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
S In Motion Calibration of a Garvens S2 Checkweigher General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
W Time and Motion Study templates for the Apparel Industry Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
S Template for a Manual Time and Motion Survey wanted Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
A Time and Motion Study for Back office Service Industry Specific Topics 2
L Times and motion study spreadsheet for textile industry Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
H Time and motion studies Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
V Have you any materials for Ergonomics and Motion? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
M Need urgent Help on PMTS (Predetermined Motion Time System) - Garment Industry Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
K Motion and time study notes (MOST) Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 2
A Time and Motion Study Template - Call Center & Business Process Outsourcing Industry Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
U Excel .xls spreadsheet for Line Balancing (Time and Motion Study) needed Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 1
M Time and Motion Study + VSM (Value Stream Mapping) Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 14
Q Teaching Motion Efficiency to Machine Operators Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 13
Marc Full-motion Commercials - The Future of the Web Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 36
lanley liao How to correctly understand the bullet list d) of 6.3 Analysis of Data for API Spec Q1 Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 7
N Why is RCA (Root Cause Analysis) essential? Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 22
R The term "Benefit Risk Ratio" in EU MDR, do I need to present benefit risk analysis as a RATIO Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 4
B Two excellent examples of process capability analysis from Quality Magazine Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 5
D Risk Analysis using Monte Carlo Simulation instead of Scoring and Heat Map Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 2
A Attribute Analysis for colour matching scale Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
M Recurrent event analysis software (python) General Auditing Discussions 2
E Normal Condition Hazards in Risk Analysis ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
M MDSAP and 13485:2016 gap analysis Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 1
M Gap analysis on ISO 14971:2019 with previous revision ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
M Risk Analysis Flow - Confusion between ISO 14971 and IEC 62304 IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 8
R ECG Risk Analysis Standards ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
T Root Cause Failure Analysis - Not following Customer packaging Specification Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 9
H ISO 13485:2016 Gap Analysis by NB ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
R Capability analysis - What is going on this chart? Manufacturing and Related Processes 15
adir88 Documenting Risk Control Option Analysis ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 8
MrTetris Should potential bugs be considered in software risk analysis? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 5
K Analysis variation among the lots during cpk calculation. Design and Development of Products and Processes 1
DuncanGibbons Best practice for identifying "items" of parts for DFMEA analysis AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
J Looking for a EU MDR Gap Analysis template EU Medical Device Regulations 5
B Has anyone done an IEC 60601-1 gap analysis to IEC 60335? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
M What is PESTLE Analysis and is it mandatory? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
I Root Cause Analysis as Training ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
0 Interesting Discussion Analysis of half normal distribution in minitab Using Minitab Software 11
M IATF 16949 (6.1.1 - Planning and Risk Analysis for a remote site) Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
D Risk Analysis & Technical File - What detail goes in the Risk Management Report ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 5
F Struggling with a root cause analysis - Customer Returns - Escape issue Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 15
M 10993-11 vs 2006 gap analysis Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
M How to complete structure Analysis and Function analysis sections' columns of AIAG-VDA DFMEA form FMEA and Control Plans 0
Nicole Desouza AS 9100 Rev D Gap Analysis AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2