Motion Analysis with High Speed Camera

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Has anyone here done motion analysis with high speed cameras?

Has anyone analyzed a metal press with high speed photography?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Randy

Super Moderator
Just a wee bit during crash investigation training. I am no expert though.

I went to Yahoo and searched "High speed motion analysis" and found a ton of links

Last edited:

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Yeah, I did too. I've used them before but that was when I worked in explosives and when I worked with air bags. 4000 frames per second is the highest I've worked with.

I want to look at a metal press operation and I'm wondering if anyone else may have done so. I'm also looking for a place to rent a camera from.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
S FMEA column column ''therblig motion'' for a given potential failure FMEA and Control Plans 12
B What is Time & Motion Study? Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
Marc Ray Harryhausen - The Stop Motion Animation King Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
S Time & Motion Study - Dish TV Installation Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
S Healthcare Time and Motion Study Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 13
L VDA 2 Requirements - Time and Motion Studies? VDA Standards - Germany's Automotive Standards 1
S In Motion Calibration of a Garvens S2 Checkweigher General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 5
W Time and Motion Study templates for the Apparel Industry Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
S Template for a Manual Time and Motion Survey wanted Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 1
A Time and Motion Study for Back office Service Industry Specific Topics 2
L Times and motion study spreadsheet for textile industry Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
H Time and motion studies Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
V Have you any materials for Ergonomics and Motion? Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
M Need urgent Help on PMTS (Predetermined Motion Time System) - Garment Industry Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 2
K Motion and time study notes (MOST) Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 2
A Time and Motion Study Template - Call Center & Business Process Outsourcing Industry Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 10
U Excel .xls spreadsheet for Line Balancing (Time and Motion Study) needed Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 1
M Time and Motion Study + VSM (Value Stream Mapping) Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 14
Q Teaching Motion Efficiency to Machine Operators Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 13
Marc Full-motion Commercials - The Future of the Web Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 36
M MDSAP and 13485:2016 gap analysis Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 1
M Gap analysis on ISO 14971:2019 with previous revision ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
M Risk Analysis Flow - Confusion between ISO 14971 and IEC 62304 IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 8
R ECG Risk Analysis Standards ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 2
T Root Cause Failure Analysis - Not following Customer packaging Specification Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 5
H ISO 13485:2016 Gap Analysis by NB ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
R Capability analysis - What is going on this chart? Manufacturing and Related Processes 15
adir88 Documenting Risk Control Option Analysis ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 8
MrTetris Should potential bugs be considered in software risk analysis? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 5
K Analysis variation among the lots during cpk calculation. Design and Development of Products and Processes 1
DuncanGibbons Best practice for identifying "items" of parts for DFMEA analysis AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
J Looking for a EU MDR Gap Analysis template EU Medical Device Regulations 4
B Has anyone done an IEC 60601-1 gap analysis to IEC 60335? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 4
M What is PESTLE Analysis and is it mandatory? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
I Root Cause Analysis as Training ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
0 Interesting Discussion Analysis of half normal distribution in minitab Using Minitab Software 11
M IATF 16949 (6.1.1 - Planning and Risk Analysis for a remote site) Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 5
D Risk Analysis & Technical File - What detail goes in the Risk Management Report ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 5
F Struggling with a root cause analysis - Customer Returns - Escape issue Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 15
M 10993-11 vs 2006 gap analysis Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
M How to complete structure Analysis and Function analysis sections' columns of AIAG-VDA DFMEA form FMEA and Control Plans 0
Nicole Desouza AS 9100 Rev D Gap Analysis AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
M An example of risk analysis of class I MD ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 36
R AS9100 REV D gap analysis matrix AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
F ISO 17025 8.6.2 Customer Feedback Analysis ISO 17025 related Discussions 5
M MDR Medical devices Gap analysis ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
L UDI Requirments Gap Analysis - EU MDR vs FDA CFR EU Medical Device Regulations 8
A Statistical Analysis - Check if these organisms at different concentrations affect the growth of wheat seedlings Using Minitab Software 4
H Graphical analysis of results - Confidence level bands nomenclature Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 2
R How to properly use Survival Analysis to predict time to machine failure Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 0