MR Testing Facility recommendations in US, Germany, or Asia

J

justjat

Anyone familiar with MR Testing facilities in US, Germany, or Asia? Would appreciate any recommendations!

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
M

MIREGMGR

To clarify, are you looking for testing of MRI-environment safety, for instance for patient positioning accessories; or MRI imaging performance, i.e. of a coil/transducer or coil-related accessory? Or something else entirely?

J

justjat

I mean that I need to test whether or not my device is MR safe/conditionally safe. We would need to perform certain ASTM tests as required by FDA. However, we dont have ready access to an MR machine to perform these test. Therefore, I was wondering if there were an facilities people were familiar with that could perform the tests at a start-up friendly price :D

M

MIREGMGR

Using the search term "astm test mr safety" with Google Search, I got two US-located testing agencies on the first page of results. Perhaps a better search string would be more effective, but that's at least a start.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Looking for Testing facility to do testing of x ray sensors for us US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
T Is Testing in a Third Party Facility Subcontracting? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
J Process FMEA in a testing facility IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 9
S Wheel seal testing facility needed Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 6
W Supplier / contract testing facility audits - Small start-up - Medical devices Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 8
E ISO 9001 Registered Calibration Facility for tooling & electronic testing equiptment General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
S Safety testing IEC 60601 series Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
M EE's - Laptops/Printer Change and Emissions Testing IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 6
keya1tos EU to UK plug adapter correct testing standard CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 8
D IEC 60601-1-2: Is EMC immunity testing required for a device without essential performance? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 15
M Oral irritation testing Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 0
A Fire Testing - EN 50339 Not 20 minutes ISO 17025 related Discussions 0
M Biological testing at the end of the real time of MD Other Medical Device Related Standards 1
M In Vitro irritation testing according to ISO 10993-23 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
R SaMD Performance Testing US Medical Device Regulations 5
J 'Failure rate leading to false-negatives and repeat testing' - MDCG and Common Tech Specs Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
M Extractables testing replicates - Chemical Characterization ISO 10993-18 EU Medical Device Regulations 2
C Strategies to Mitigate Fails in DV Testing Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
E 17025 Accredited Microbiological Testing Laboratory ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
X Looking for 17025 auditor to perform internal audit on IT software testing laboratory ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
J Design Verification Testing and Statistics Reliability Analysis - Predictions, Testing and Standards 3
W External PSU Providing a MOOP -- Will This Necessitate Conducted Emissions Testing? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
G How to Record Informal Testing (Not Verification/Validation) Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 15
J Medical Device Component Change - Testing, Sampling Criteria ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
R Microbiological test (USP61, USP62, USP71, ISO 11137.1, ISO11137.2) --- Testing flow chart Other Medical Device Related Standards 0
R GB9706.1:2020 - in-country testing China Medical Device Regulations 0
A Bench Testing US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2
R Validation of Software used in Verification Testing ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
M Do i need to have equipment validation if 100% testing is completed? Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 6
E Biocompatibility testing of our applied part seems redundant Other Medical Device Related Standards 2
A Recommended testing methods for weather stripping Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
T Shrinkage Testing for EPDM Material Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 5
J Managing design verification regression testing of design changes Design and Development of Products and Processes 1
D Conductivity Water Samples testing temperature Qualification and Validation (including 21 CFR Part 11) 2
G Pricing Structure for Physical Mechanical Testing of Labs Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
S Skipped/Reduced testing in Pharma for Raw materials and Intermediates Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
S Pharmaceutical Shelf Life Testing Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 0
D How to testing of Pressure relief valve as per API 6D ? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 1
J Impact Testing--Is conversion between Izod and Sharpy Possible? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
O Should a Covid vaccine and testing policy be included as part of ISO9001 or AS9100 risk management? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
V How to select the tests for proficiency testing Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 0
B Customer Preference Testing Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
N Pre-Clinical Performance Testing Design and Development of Products and Processes 3
I Software (SaMD) mobile application verification testing: objective evidence Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 2
I How to find required testing for a specific device? Other US Medical Device Regulations 3
J CQI-9v4 Alternative TUS Testing Methods Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 1
M ASTM F1717 Static and Dynamic Testing 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 2
T Mold Limits for Microbiology Testing Other Medical Device Related Standards 3
S Orthopedic implant sterility testing Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 1
H Independence between the development and testing IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 6