MRM (Management Review Meeting) Template for ISO 9001:2015

Z

zoolieu

Morning all,
Anyone have a MRM template for ISO 9001:2015?
Finalizing my Audit finding CAR (only 2!) and my MRM was not liked as it was still to the 2008 categories. Would appreciate help on this. We are a 5 person small distributor.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

normzone

Trusted Information Resource
Re: MRM (Management Review Meeting) Template for ISO 9001:2015 - Help

I'll tell you how I approached it.

As with the previous version of the standard, the language is such that the deliverable of some of the requirements overlap, and in a review meeting you would wind up referencing the same issue multiple times. Perhaps looking at it from different angles, but it would be the same issue.

So over the years I'd revised my 9001:2008 template, making sure to contain all of the issues listed in the standard, but somewhat rationalized in content and format so that the discussion would flow more rationally.

When it came time to create my 9001:2015 template, I began to do the same thing, but after multiple unsatisfactory iterations I decided to try something else.

I parsed out the requirements of 9001:2015 (9.3) sentence by sentence and printed it.

I cut that into pieces, one for each sentence, and laid them out on a table. I began arranging them into a sequential order that made sense to me.

I wound up with a logical flow for most pieces, and a couple of stacks that didn't cleanly fit into that flow. So I grouped the items in the stacks as appropriately as I could, and chose what seemed to me like the best place in the flow to place those stacks.

The resulting document reflected the language and requirements of the standard in as user friendly a format as I could create. I'm sure there's room for improvement, and it's not ready for prime time yet.

I hope this is helpful to you. It seems to me that given the size of your organization that this would be an appropriate way for you to approach the requirement.

Last edited:
Z

zoolieu

Thank you so very much for your kind response and guidance

Not sure if this helps but i did the same thing as well. I looked at the requirements in 9.3 and came up with a basic agenda from that. We are 9001/14001 integrated so i did it two ways. Here is the integrated version and separate. Once again only an example that meets our needs.

Good Luck

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Management Review Meeting (MRM) Input & Output Interpretation Management Review Meetings and related Processes 7
P What are the points to be discussed in a Management Review Meeting (MRM) ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 18
G MRM (Management Review) Inputs Sheet Format for a Software Development Company Management Review Meetings and related Processes 1
A Record of Inputs to Management Review Meeting (MRM) Management Review Meetings and related Processes 15
C Change Management Process ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 8
Thee Bouyyy Risk Assessment and Management Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 0
O Quality Management System Implementation framework and Gap analysis checklist Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
R Looking for an efficient contract management solution Contract Review Process 1
Thee Bouyyy Quality Management System Q1 and Q2 Interpretations Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 0
Sidney Vianna Informational ISO/CD 7101 Health Care Quality Management System Standard Hospitals, Clinics & other Health Care Providers 0
F So my quality management position is being marginalized by my job. Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 10
J HELP NEEDED ! Risk Management Exercise ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 12
J Incomplete Management Reviews ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
D Test Management Software Software Quality Assurance 1
O Should a Covid vaccine and testing policy be included as part of ISO9001 or AS9100 risk management? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
D Management reviews ISO 17025 ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
H AS9100 D - 8.1.2 Configuration Management for Build-to-Print Service Provider AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
A Management of change procedure for ISO 45001 Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 5
NDesouza Management of Change (MOC) Manufacturing and Related Processes 11
BeaBea QMS/ Training Management Software Service Industry Specific Topics 4
S Searching for TOYOTA Floor Management Development System (FMDS) board Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
Melissa Risk Management Process, How far do I need to go? ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 11
D Does Risk Management apply to re-labeler (MDR) EU Medical Device Regulations 1
H Risk Management Plan in agile process ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 14
M Design Control - Management of Electronic CAD files Design and Development of Products and Processes 14
G Organizing internal audit program for an Integrated QHSE Management System Internal Auditing 13
D Integrated Management System Software Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
S Change management with FAA Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 0
J Gauge Management - with ambiguous requirements & no support ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
C Quality Management System Question ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 32
C Quality Manager as part of Management - 13485 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
D 4 M management Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
U Supply risk management Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
T Biological Evaluation (10993) & Risk Management ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 9
D Cybersecurity and Risk Management: Loss of confidentiality IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
A Purchasing Controls on Change Management of Literature/Labeling ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
normhowe "The Problem with Quality Management: Process orientation, controllability and zero-defect processes as modern myths" Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 2
C SharePoint Contract Management Software General Information Resources 0
John Broomfield Five ways to botch your supplier management program Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 7
S Risk Management Review ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 4
William55401 Distributed By Product - Best Practices for Configuration Management and Purchasing Controls ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 0
D Reports under change management | ISO 13485:2016 & ISO 9001:2015 ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
Le Chiffre Online training available for ISO/IEC 17021-1: Requirements for bodies providing audit and certification of management systems Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 3
S Risk Management and other Files ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 8
Sidney Vianna Release of ISO 10013:2021, Quality management systems – Guidance for documented information Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
G Management Review (integrated system) Management Review Meetings and related Processes 21
M Unique Quality Management System for 2 sites ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
M Management review check-list Management Review Meetings and related Processes 3
silentmonkey Overall Benefit/Risk Analysis - Risk Management VS Clinical Evaluation ISO 14971 - Medical Device Risk Management 3
M EMS change management ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 2