MS Chief Security Officer to work for White House

J

Jim Biz

Summation

Lets see;)

The score currently is:
Howard Schmidt >>>> leaving Microsoft for "government service"
:eek: (and a very interesting article given his actual accomlishments in the security field.)

Marc putting Capt. Hazelwood --- in charge of an Oil tanker:eek:

Marc & energy finally letting the world know that they can actually agree to dis-agree..... without nuking each other over who gets the road kill leftovers :cool:

Naked childern being chased in front of automobiles AND being stripped naked in front of party guests. :ko:

And a very good book reading list - on the "nature of relationships. :lick:

All in all a very interesting day at the Cove but I still have a couple of questions ??

1) energy - how many different gorrila/monkey avitars do you have lurking in the background??
2) What Republican conservative decided Howard Schmidt should actually be in charge of government security issues??

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
And to think at one time I really, really wanted this to be a serious site.....

E

energy

It really is

The meat and potatoes and the nuts and bolts are still here. There'a just a couple of screws running loose. :bonk: :bonk: :smokin:

I think that you are providing an avenue for "stress management". Do a "graph" on that, Mr. Wizard! ;) :thedeal: :smokin:

L

Laura M

Shall we forward the thread about "how to protect MS Word docs" to him for response?

Fun thread guys....sorry I missed the running dialoge. I've been down most of the day. Managed to get a F-ing VIRUS. :(
Not from anyone here, but man was I :mad: .
One of those that just infiltrates email -everything else seems to be :cool: .
Yes, I :bonk: altho the message had all the "clues."

Other than a couple hours of lost time, and megga ;) to my hubby who happens to fix this stuff better and faster than me, I'm back in business.

Very :frust:

(Now who knows their smilies....)

Top Bottom