My Cousin Jonny's Art Web Site - Camp Ernst Pictures

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
The picture of the fellow on the front page is Jonny. He did the self-portrait with his fingers back in the 1980's.

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Camp Ernst has been around a long time. I, and my family, went there on retreats when I was a kid. It was a lot of fun. I had hardly even thought about it over the years until recently. My, how it has changed - But then again, in many ways it hasn't.

Jonny is David Perry's brother. My mother (95 this year) was David & Jonny's father's (deceased) fraternal twin. David is my age. Jonny is several years younger.

Camp Ernst on Facebook - Jonny is in some of the pictures.

Camp Ernst on YouTube.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A What does this line from MDCG 2020-3 (MDR art. 120 substantial change) mean to you? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
J Microsoft Smart Art Turtle Diagram Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 9
M Referenced Standards and/or "State of the Art"? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 4
K EU MDR Art. 22 - Device + insertion pack - User manual and Labeling EU Medical Device Regulations 4
M Keeping up with "State-of-the-Art" & updated Standards EU Medical Device Regulations 11
V Language is not a barrier if you know the "thing/subject" and "art of communicating" Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
Sam Lazzara February 2013 Medical Device "State-of-the-Art" updates Other Medical Device Related Standards 6
AnaMariaVR2 Mars-Inspired Art, Commissioned by NASA, Births Strange Sci-Fi Photos Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
B CI (Continuous Improvement) Tools and Techniques - What is the state of the art? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 4
AnaMariaVR2 Google Art Project Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
D Requirement of "State Of The Art" in MDD (Medical Device Directive) EU Medical Device Regulations 42
W State-of-the-Art - Definition - Revised MDD 93/42/EEC, software validation EU Medical Device Regulations 5
D The Art of Haggling.....a way to relax (or to have a heartburn) Imported Legacy Blogs 5
I Control of Label Art, Engineering Drawings, and Documents Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
Jim Wynne Art (Dilbert) Imitates Life Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 15
N The Term for Black and White Art Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 18
A Testing for Toys: What is required for an Art Stamp? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 3
Marc Welcome to Circuit City, where stupidity is state of the art World News 24
L What is the 'State of the Art" Software for Management of Documents Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 2
Marc Panasonic?s ToughBook - Kobe factory tour - Zen And The Art Of ToughBooks After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc Art Carney dies at 84 - My grandmother Nonie and I watched together long ago... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 0
Marc The Art of Auditing Calibration - The most common nonconformances found General Auditing Discussions 15