My Friday afternoon contribution

SteelMaiden

Super Moderator
Trusted Information Resource
1. The roundest knight at King Arthur's round table was Sir Cumference. He acquired his size from too much pi.

2. I thought I saw an eye doctor on an Alaskan island, but it turned out to be an optical Aleutian .

3. She was only a whiskey maker, but he loved her still.

4. A rubber band pistol was confiscated from algebra class because it was a weapon of math disruption.

5. The butcher backed into the meat grinder and got a little behind in his work.

6. No matter how much you push the envelope, it'll still be stationery.

7. A dog gave birth to puppies near the road and was cited for littering.

8. A grenade thrown into a kitchen in France would result in Linoleum Blownapart.

9. Two silk worms had a race. They ended up in a tie.

10. Time flies like an arrow. Fruit flies like a banana.

12. Atheism is a non-prophet organization.

13. Two hats were hanging on a hat rack in the hallway. One hat said to the other, 'You stay here; I'll go on ahead.'

14. I wondered why the baseball kept getting bigger. Then it hit me.

15. A sign on the lawn at a drug rehab center said: 'Keep off the Grass.'

16. A small boy swallowed some coins and was taken to a hospital. When his grandmother telephoned to ask how he was, a nurse said, 'No change yet.'

17. A chicken crossing the road is poultry in motion.

18. The short fortune-teller who escaped from prison was a small medium at large.

19. The man who survived mustard gas and pepper spray is now a seasoned veteran.

20. A backward poet writes inverse.

21. In democracy it's your vote that counts. In feudalism it's your count that votes.

22. When cannibals ate a missionary, they got a taste of religion.

23. Don't join dangerous cults: Practice safe sects

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I What kind of wine best complements the Friday that you close out your external audit findings? Opinions are welcome. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
somashekar Friday the 13th - What it means to people around here. Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
rob73 TFI Friday Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 0
Wes Bucey If you get laid off this Friday, what's next? Career and Occupation Discussions 12
Wes Bucey It's Friday - don't stop the job hunt! Career and Occupation Discussions 2
C So it actually is Friday today... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 9
L Tuesday is Friday Imported Legacy Blogs 3
Jim Wynne How I'm Spending My Friday Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 37
Q Quality Rap Song - Friday's Excursion Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
R Dorian Shainin passed away on Friday, January 7, 2000 Philosophy, Gurus, Innovation and Evolution 2
Marc Late Monday Afternoon - The Best Senior Moment Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 1
L We succeeded in our stage 1 audit this afternoon! IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 2
SteelMaiden ISO 14001 certification yesterday afternoon - We did it! ISO 14001:2015 Specific Discussions 15
D What is the appropriate way to write a conclusion from a % contribution result? Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
P Bright Idea - My co-worker overstates his contribution - What is a good way to react? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 17
M Type 2 GR&R (Gage R&R): % Contribution & % Std Var Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 5
C Calculating Percentage Contribution Ratio (PCR) in Minitab Using Minitab Software 13
N SA 8000 Awareness contribution to Corporate Social Responsibility slides request Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 3
R The meaning of %StudyVar opposed to %Contribution Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 15
V Correlation and determining the % the contribution Six Sigma 3
C How do you measure your contribution? How do you measure your worth? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 13
S % of Contribution or % of Study Variation? Gage R&R using Minitab Using Minitab Software 26
P Definition Annealing Process definition and Its Contribution Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 8
I Contribution to quality objectives - How employees work effects customers IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
Marc A Cpk Brief - Don Winton Contribution Capability, Accuracy and Stability - Processes, Machines, etc. 2