Mylar plot suppliers in accordance with D6-51991 document

Hello;
I am currently searching for suppliers to outsource the printing of Mylar plots.

It would be really helpful if i can get some contact details of suppliers who are already approved in accordance with D6-51991 requirements.

Thank you in advance.

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Ninja

Looking for Reality
Trusted Information Resource
Mylar plots for what use? What size?
My question comes from a background of screen printing which also uses Mylars...

Ninja

Looking for Reality
Trusted Information Resource
Can't comment on DPD requirements...but have you tried screen houses such as Sefar or RIV ?

You may find you need to apply/evaluate/judge the additional requirements on your own...but at least you'd have the Mylars...
Sefar may already be compliant, I don't know. I highly doubt RIV is...

HTH

Cari Spears

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
You'd have to contact the source and ask them to provide evidence of their Boeing DPD approval. To my knowledge, there isn't a "list" of Boeing DPD approved suppliers that we suppliers can access.

There isn't much to it for a plotting source. I would create a questionnaire from Section 7.8 - and Section 2. I'd start with "If already Boeing DPD approved, please provide the current DAR." If not Boeing DPD approved, please complete the rest of the questionnaire. Either go on-site to verify, or ask them to provide documented procedures, calibration records, etc. when they return the survey.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
J Printers and Plotters that do ACCURATE Mylar or Plastic Film Overlays Design and Development of Products and Processes 6
R Yield Plot for different groupings Using Minitab Software 3
M How to change the display of optimization plot in Minitab 18 Using Minitab Software 2
D Interpretation of DOE interaction plot Using Minitab Software 8
V Difference in Line Graph and Scatter Plot Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 7
C How to calculate P value on Probability Plot Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
P One sided confidence interval for probability plot in Minitab Using Minitab Software 1
S Minitab 13 Cumulative Distibution Plot and Output Using Minitab Software 3
L "Half Normal Plot vs Normal Probability Plot" of Effects Using Minitab Software 1
R Drawing a Normal Plot of the Effects for Multilevel Factorial Design Using Minitab Software 3
R Contour Plot - Simulating the Contour Plot using Factorial Design Using Minitab Software 14
A Displaying Multiple Graphs in the Same Plot with Minitab Using Minitab Software 4
K Which chart to use and how to plot it? Injection Molding Production Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 5
C Making a Box Plot in Excel Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3
K Definition Box Plot - Simple Explaination of what a Box Plot is Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 3
B Plotting Probability Exceedance using the Probability Plot Graph in Minitab Using Minitab Software 4
P How to Plot X Y Z Coordinates Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 5
M Confidence Interval on Normal Probability Plot Using Minitab Software 2
0 Calculating axis values of normal probability plot Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
Q Weibull Plot With Minitab Using Minitab Software 1
W Interpreting a Normal Probability Plot Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 4
V Minitab Pareto - Trying to plot a relation of Count and Cycle Time Using Minitab Software 5
V How do I draw OC curve? How do I plot this curve in Excel? Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 3
D Hard to change factors in DOE (Split Plot Designs) - Injection Molded Parts Design and Development of Products and Processes 15
C Fitted line plot and Regression : The final conflict Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 2
P Managing How PPAP Requirements are Communicated in the Manufacturing Process and to Suppliers APQP and PPAP 5
B General Motors and Honda Alliance - What does this mean to suppliers? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
S Conflict Minerals - Tin Suppliers CMRT Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 2
T ISO 13485 - Process validation at critical suppliers ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
T Reaction Plan To Drive suppliers to IATF 16949 registration IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 4
I Approved Suppliers ISO/IEC 17025:2017 and used test equipment ISO 17025 related Discussions 6
C Critical Suppliers for EU medical device approvals May 2020 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Who should receive the bills from suppliers and vendors, account payable or procurement? Consultants and Consulting 4
P Qualifying commercial off the shelf (COTS) external suppliers ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
Nicole Desouza Are Shipping Companies Suppliers? Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
J Painted cut threads - ASME Pipe Suppliers Manufacturing and Related Processes 6
G ISO 9001 8.4 applied to 7.1.3 - Suppliers of infrastructure requirements - IT and Print solutions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
P IATF 16949 Clause 8.4.2.3 - Justification for non-certified suppliers IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 14
J Requirements for customer directed suppliers Customer and Company Specific Requirements 5
R Supplier Controls we can place on Single-Source Suppliers ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
L Audit boundaries - Is a Registrar permitted to audit a company's QMS by visiting their suppliers? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 26
R ISO 9001 versus ISO 13485 for Suppliers to Medical Device Companies ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
R Critical suppliers (Definition of) and MDSAP (Medical Device Single Audit Program) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 15
P IATF 16949 - Monitoring Suppliers for Premium Freight IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 12
DuncanGibbons Documentation aerospace OEMs require with purchase of parts from manufacturers/suppliers Manufacturing and Related Processes 0
K Supplier Controls for Animal Tissue Suppliers for Medical Devices Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
optomist1 Survey of Tier 1 & Tier 2 suppliers APQP and PPAP 6
P Non-Active Suppliers on CE Certificate EU Medical Device Regulations 2
C Suppliers re-classification from Critical to Significant or from Significant to Non-critical Supply Chain Security Management Systems 0
D Training for AS13000 - Problem Solving Requirements for Suppliers Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 14