National registrations for MDR certified devices in absence of EUDAMED

Hi, I'm looking to gather information on registration requirements within the EU for MDR certified devices.
Under the MDR, Eudamed will be the central registration system, however as Eudamed has been postponed until 2022, the national requirements for secondary registrations apply.
I know that in Ireland with the HPRA there is a parallel registration system for MDR devices. So you have to submit a seperate registration for MDR certified devices and indicate whether they are legacy devices or new devices. There is no guidance document available from the HPRA, however when you email them, they will send the information and spreadsheet which needs to be completed for MDR devices.
They have also advised that companies keep their MDD registrations up to date until the expiry date of the last MDD product registered has passed.
I'm wondering about registrations in France, Spain, Italy etc... Have these countries introduced new processes for MDR registrations?

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

twanmul

Involved In Discussions
The MHRA (UK) registration portal has options to record and register based on the conformity assessment and certification of the device being done under the MDD, MDR, IVDD or IVDR. I assume that this was done as a stop-gap until Eudamed is ready. The latest version of their registration user guide (September 2019 (v1)) does include guidance around registering under the MDR & IVDR, which is pretty helpful, so good on them!
Being unfamiliar with the HPRA registration process I'm afraid I can't help you with your specific problem, sorry.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
G National Structural Steel Specification 7th Edition - Do I now have to be audited against ISO 3843-3 as well as ISO 9001? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
I Additional National requirements for placing MD in the EU countries EU Medical Device Regulations 7
D Do User Manuals (Not Device Labeling) HAVE to be in their national languages for these countries? Will English Hardcopy not do? EU Medical Device Regulations 12
M Informational US – National Evaluation System for Health Technology Coordinating Center (NESTcc) Solicits Public Comments for Data Quality and Methods Frameworks Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Marc China - CFDA is now National Medical Products Administration or NMPA China Medical Device Regulations 7
K IoT, AI, Big Data and National Strategies of Other Countries (in your country, do you have any?) IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 12
M Medical Device News EU - List of national market surveillance authorities by sector and country EU Medical Device Regulations 0
SK13485 What are Regional or National Device Registries for Medical Devices? EU Medical Device Regulations 10
K Offshoring Data of NHS (National Health Service) England Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 2
M Calibration Procedure Traceable to National/International Standards (API Q1 9th Ed) Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 3
Marc Elaine Stritch, National Treasure, Is Dead At 89 World News 0
Marc IAQG Listed AS9100 National Accreditation Bodies as of 29 June 2014 ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 7
Wes Bucey Hospital Turns Down Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award World News 0
D National Highways Sector Schemes Checklists wanted Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 4
Hershal Happy National Teddy Bear Day! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
Ajit Basrur US FDA - National Medical Device Postmarket Surveillance Plan US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 0
M Measurement Standards Traceable to International or National Measurement Standards AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 4
R EU-countries which don't accept English user manuals and require national translation CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 9
E National Requirements for Resale of Medical Devices in EU EU Medical Device Regulations 9
Ajit Basrur FDA's National Medical Device Postmarket Surveillance Plan US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
J ISO 9001 vs. AS 9100 vs. Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
C National/International Standard For Calibration "As Found" Readings General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
I Six Sigma comparing to other National and International Models Six Sigma 6
A Accents for Letters - National Languages in Medical Device Software EU Medical Device Regulations 5
howste National Binary Day - 11 November 2011 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 5
I MDNR (Medical Devices National Registry) and Hard Copy Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 3
M Differences between ISO 9004:2000, Baldrige National Quality Progr ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
Marc National Academies Release Over 4,000 Free Science Books Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 3
M Clarifying the many different Medical Device national and international standards Other Medical Device Related Standards 4
T Correct use of NPT (National Pipe Thread) Thread Gages General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 15
T Optical Emission Spectrometer Calibration to a National or International Standard Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 4
V Quality Systems Registar is not accredited by any national accreditation board Registrars and Notified Bodies 24
A National Donut Day!! 4 June 2010 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
A Traveling Standards among laboratories under regional / inter-national program General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
C Bachelors Degree in Quality Assurance Science from California National University Professional Certifications and Degrees 4
T ISO 9001:2008 7.6 (traceable to international or national measurement standards)? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 22
Marc Items Missing from the US National Archives World News 0
J U.S. National Archives offers reward for missing hard drive After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
M National Standard for the calibration of angle gages General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 8
ScottK National Pipe Straight Mechanical (NPSM) Specification? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 6
H Biocompatibilty Testing - National Test Centre (NTC), China ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
B What Laboratories are the 'National Equivalent' of Accredited to ISO/IEC 17025? ISO 17025 related Discussions 3
M Any examples of National or Regional Regulations referred to in ISO 13485? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 8
M Acceptable QMS Scope Exclusions in a Multi-National Setting ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
J Guidance Manual from the National Center for Environmental Decision-Making Research Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 2
L OHSAS 18001 requirement that PPE follow a national or international standard? Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 6
Q National standard to calibrate a Colorimeter and a Spectrophotometer General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 9
M Information of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
D NNIS (National Nosocomial Infections Surveillance) System Report Benchmarking 4
ScottK Has anyone dealt with the National Board of Boiler and Pressure Vessel Inspectors? ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 5