Necessity of Legal Register to conform to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, IATF 16949

Stephen Dallas

Registered
Hi all - I work for a company who seek compliance with the IATF 16949 standard, as well as 14001 and 45001. We are based in North Wales, UK. I have been asked to compile a register of all legal legislation relevant to health and safety, employment law, energy and environmental.

I wondered if anyone knew of any online resource that could help me with this - Basically a list of current UK legislation that a medium-sized manufacturing company would have to abide by.
Thanks everyone.

Randy

Super Moderator
Ain't required by 45001, 14001, 9001 as a register at all, you can document that stuff any way that works for you and not the auditor.

Jen Kirley

Quality and Auditing Expert
Leader
Admin
Many people make "registers" with which to list their requirements. Randy is correct in that a register is not needed. However your legal and other requirements (now called requirements of interested parties) are effectively identified, tracked and fulfilled is up to the organization.

In case it helps, I attached an Excel-based EMS Planner in the Tracking External Oversight at a large Naval Shipyard thread.

Risky

On Holiday
I concu with both Jen and Randy. Having procedures is no longer a requirement of the standard . The problem that creates is that it is very difficult to repeat something if there isn't a documented procedure to support it.

Stephen Dallas

Registered
Many people make "registers" with which to list their requirements. Randy is correct in that a register is not needed. However your legal and other requirements (now called requirements of interested parties) are effectively identified, tracked and fulfilled is up to the organization.

Many thanks Jen

Top Bottom