Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory
Social Distancing - It's not just YOUR life - It's ALL of OUR lives!
Me <——————— 6 Feet ———————-> You

Need examples of ISO 9001 Quality Manual

M

millanokortez21

Hello everyone, I have found a site which does some great works on iso 9001 manual but is it's not what I was looking for so does anyone have any alternative for this?

Ajit Basrur

Staff member
Admin
Re: ISO 9001

Hi,

I have moved your question to this rightful section.

In this site, you can refer to many examples of quality manual by clicking "Post Attachment List" a green colored scetion at the top of the page and inserting "Quality Manual" in the search.

Also note that I have deleted another message of your that just said "Hi" ... use the following thread for Introductions - http://elsmar.com/Forums/showthread.php?t=43117&highlight=introduction

John Broomfield

Staff member
Super Moderator
Hello everyone, I have found a site which does some great works on iso 9001 manual but is it's not what I was looking for so does anyone have any alternative for this?
millan,

Another organization's manual may be more of a rewrite of ISO 9001 than a description of its management system so employees can see how it works.

You may find it is better, first, to develop your process-based management system based on what your organization actually does to satisfy its customers.

When you have done this, writing the quality manual that describes that system is a walk in the park. :popcorn:

John

Top Bottom