Need Help with Gage R&R Spreadsheet

C

Curt de Mich

Hello All,

:frust: I could use a little help on Gage R & R. I downloaded an .xls file from the cove and it doesn't seem to be working. I get a reproducability % of 50. My tolerance is +- .0625 and I didn't go outside my tolerance on any of the measurements yet I get this low %.:mad:

If there is someone out there willing to take a NOVICE by the hand and walk me through this, reply to this post or drop me an e-mail.

Thanks,

:bigwave:
Curt

D

DICKIE

Post your sample data and I'll go through the calculations with you.

Greg

D

D.Scott

Same offer here Curt. E-mail me your Excel file and I will see if I can pick up anything for you.

If this is the R&R I wrote, it is likely I left out a few decimals in the calculations :bonk:

I'm sure we can resolve your problem so don't panic yet.

Dave

C

Curt de Mich

R and R

Thanks Guys,

I will bring my laptop in Friday and post my Data. I haven't started to panic yet I am just very new to this statistical stuff!!!!
:frust:

Thanks,

Curt

S

Sam

Same offer here curt. I had the same problem. With +/- 1/16 I asume you are usig a tape measure or steel rule and recording as +/- 1/16th.
Through the process of elimination I found that I could have only one, two at the most measurements that would stray from the nominal. During the process I found that I had to select a measuring instrument with a smaller discrimination,i.e., record data in 1/64th increments.
Not sure, bot I think it may have something to do with the Cpk.

Top Bottom