Need Help with Run @ Rate for Medical Devices

Golfboy

Registered
Hello,

I'm new to the forum and looking for guidance. Any help you may provide would be greatly appreciated.

I work for a major medical device manufacturer as an engineer in the Operations organization. My site makes components that are consumed into my company's implantable medical devices. I've been in Operations engineering for nearly 30 years.

I am spearheading efforts to implement formal Run at Rate procedures and practices here at our site.

I've done a fair amount of prework and I believe I have a good foundational understanding of "Run at Rate" to complement what I've acquired naturally during my career.

I would very much like to connect with R@R subject matter experts (SME) in industry. I would like to connect with individuals who are interested in knowledge sharing as I spearhead R@R efforts at my site. Specifically, I'm interested in connecting with SME's that would be willing to speak directly via phone and or zoom type communication.

My question: How would you recommend I go about finding industry SME's who would be wiling to establish a direct professional relationship to share / exchange information about Run at Rate best practices? Do you have specific contacts you could point me to?

Top Bottom