Need Procedures related to Maritime Convention, Guidelines, Legislation, etc

Q

QHSE Auditor

Dear All,

I hope everybody is doing well and kicking alive. actually i am QHSE auditor of my company, our work is OPERATING AND MANAGING A FLEET OF OFFSHORE SUPPORT VESSELS. .

Dear All actually i am new comer in the field of Marine and i don't know about Maritime convention, Guideline, legislation and other etc... to do start the work before i need to study MARPOL, ISM Code, STWC 1978 ADMA OPCO and ADNOC legislation etc.......

hence i am requested to all if you having any materials or having good thought or Manual or Procedure so kindly send it to me.
]
If anybody have business development departmental procedure which can cover ISO I.M.S and ISM requirement please send it to me by my email ([email protected])

waiting for your kind help and back support.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration with a Mask on...
Staff member
Admin
As a "heads up": I have to be negative, We rarely have any maritime visitors here so you probably won't get much related info. Then again you never know. If I was aware of any here I'd point you to them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U How detailed do Procedures and Flowcharts need to be ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
C Integrating ISO 9001, 14001 & OSHAS 18001 - Do you need a Manual & Procedures? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
M Need several examples of procedures Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
I Is there a need to reference Documented Procedures - 4.2.2 b) ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
Q How many SOPs (Standard Operating Procedures) do I need? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
A Do you need a separate procedure for the 6 mandatory procedures ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 10
T Four Procedures I need examples of Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
V IMO our people don't need to read manuals or procedures and document changes to them Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 60
G Need Help in Writing Procedures Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 34
R ISO 17025 Procedures - Need to reference them to published procedures else where ISO 17025 related Discussions 7
G Restructure of Procedures - Need Table of Contents Examples Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
S Do we need to reference Standards in our Procedures? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 16
E How many procedures do I really need to write for TS 16949? IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 6
W Need a sample for the basic 6 procedures of any system Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
K Need sample procedures for ISO 13485:2003 Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
J Help! Need sample procedures for Product & Software Design and Development Design and Development of Products and Processes 4
D Need to purchase ANSI/ASQ Z1.4 & 1.9 - Sampling Procedures and Tables - Inspection Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 2
H Need advise on formats to use when writing procedures Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 14
G ISO 9001 Procedures: I need help with procedures for 7.3, 7.5 and 7.6 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
K ISO 17025 Quality Manual and 58 page Checklist - And how many procedures do I need? ISO 17025 related Discussions 5
Randy The Need to Update / Revise Work Instructions and Procedures Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 5
K Need of calibration procedures for sine plates, v-blocks, and parallel bars General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
Marc Do signatures need to appear on procedures to indicate review and approval? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
H If we use agile - do we still need to document TF as a waterfall just for the notified bodies need? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2
briteme4 AS9102 First Article Inspection - do I need a second reviewer and signer? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 2
J Furnace repaired - Do I need a new initial TUS? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
B Does FDA Registration QSR need to cover non-medical devices for contract repackager? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
S Need ISO 15189:2012 Documentation toolkit. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
J Need a contract monitoring Tool General Information Resources 0
P UDI-PI requirements on reusable surgical device, do we need serialisation? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
J Need Help with FPY Data in Assembly Process Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
W 17025 and NIST handbook relationship (need advice) ISO 17025 related Discussions 8
lanley liao Does all of the suppliers need to integrated into the supplier list qualified of the company? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2
K Need procedure for D&D inputs? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
S Need help on "Country of Origin" Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Ed Panek Immediate need for 80601-2-56 Consulting expert. PM me for details Career and Occupation Discussions 0
Tagin You're Gonna Need a Bigger Root Cause Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
M PSA Suppliers - CSR matrix and need the quality manual of PSA APQP and PPAP 6
M Need Help With Information Security Asset Risk Register IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 2
K "World Class Product" based QM. I need advice. Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 14
I Do I need to sign off my annual audit calendar? Internal Auditing 2
P Do we need to retrospectively use the "MD" symbol (indicating device is a medical device) on labels, e.g. finished devices within expiration date? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
M Do I need separation in my circuit with a medical charger? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
V Certified Auditor - Need of additional certification specific to industry ( GMPs) ASQ vs ECA vs others Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
D Low risk IVD study in the UK, do I need MHRA approval? UK Medical Device Regulations 1
A Medical Device Contract Manufacturer - Does the CM need to register with FDA? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
J Records Control - Does each individual record need to be numbered? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 2
N Is there a need for clinical test of Class IIa products (for MDR)? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
J Do Software Subcontractors need to be ISO13485 compliant in the EU? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
K Do I need a "State of the art" plan? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1