Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

Need several examples of procedures

M

Muhd Firdaus

Hi all,

I am currently involve in preparing some procedures for my department as for ISO9001 purpose. I am currently having some difficulty to prepare few procedures and hope i can get the sample for my reference here. Below are the list of procedure that i need.

1) Pre-production / First Article Quality Control Procedure.

2)Sub Con Quality Control Procedure

3)Supplier Quality Audit and Control Procedure

Please help to provide me the template. i have no experience in doing the 4 procedure above.therefore please provide me some sample procedure as for me to start. Appreciate your support and help.

M

Muhd Firdaus

Hi,

I have searched for it but,unfortunately i cant find it. However, i have found these two procedures while searching with google for Supplier Audit Procedure and First Article Procedure. Hope that you can include these sample procedures in our forum filelist. I am sorry for the confusion. Actually i am referring to Subcontractor Control Procedure.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

Marc

Captain Nice
Staff member
Admin
Thanks for posting them here. I'm surprised there wasn't a First Article procedure example here.

Top Bottom