Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo Especially for content not in the forum
Such as files in the Cove "Members" Directory

Need to prepare Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey form for QA department

Dear All,

First of all i am really thankful to all active members in this groups... its really useful and many time its helped me...I am working as a QAR... now i need to prepare a form which will be using internally to evaluate the quality of QA department. if you have any such format or ideas, pls share me... it will be very helpful to me... thank you

Sincere Regards
Saleem

R

Randy Lefferts

Do you have a form to evaluate the quality of the HR department? Engineering department? Sales department? If so, you could model it after those.

Ok, I am kidding. :) Just wondering what you are actually looking to do? What are you trying to evaluate in the Quality Department? Quality? If so, isn't that a company wide assessment? Provide a few more details and someone may be able to offer more.

harry

Super Moderator
............... prepare a form which will be using internally to evaluate the quality of QA department. ..................
Welcome to the Cove.

You evaluate its effectiveness (related KPI's etc) during an internal audit and not through a very subjective method such as survey.

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dear All,

First of all i am really thankful to all active members in this groups... its really useful and many time its helped me...I am working as a QAR... now i need to prepare a form which will be using internally to evaluate the quality of QA department. if you have any such format or ideas, pls share me... it will be very helpful to me... thank you

Sincere Regards
Saleem
Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey
There is nothing like an internal customer.
Your QMS links to Customer and Supplier.
About internal you must look into the interactions between processes.
It looks like your boss is asking this ....
Ask him why he needs something like this and appraise that he must review the process interactions that are established within your organization, and see if links are not built and hence effective executions are not happening.

Thanks for your reply... Regarding the process interaction, its already established. I was planning to make a form like training evaluation. Coz I feel the internal audits done for QA department is not effective...Auditor are not giving any suggestions or findings to improve QA department area... so i think it will be better if we provide them a form for feedback, whenever we finish the internal auditing, or other services...

Don't you think it will add value?

please expecting your valuable reply...

thanks

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
Thanks for your reply... Regarding the process interaction, its already established. I was planning to make a form like training evaluation. Coz I feel the internal audits done for QA department is not effective...Auditor are not giving any suggestions or findings to improve QA department area... so i think it will be better if we provide them a form for feedback, whenever we finish the internal auditing, or other services...

Don't you think it will add value?

please expecting your valuable reply...

thanks
The whole purpose of the QMS must revolve around your business requirement and business process. If the Internal audit is not to its depth, address the internal audit process directly. Within your organization as you interact with various departments (call processes) what is expected of you.
1. Timely response
2. Value addition outputs
3. Defect identification and prevention
4. Any other ... ?
What is happening on all these fronts ?
Are the interacting processes getting the necessary outputs from you that they can use further to the benefit of the organization ?
Ask these questions and then set your objectives and plan actions towards monitoring, measuring and meeting the set objectives.
You would not need a form for this, if you know to just open up a good discussion across all your interacting processes.
See value addition and not paper addition ... :cool:

Top Bottom