SBS - The best value in QMS software

Need to prepare Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey form for QA department

S

slmshl

Dear All,

First of all i am really thankful to all active members in this groups... its really useful and many time its helped me...I am working as a QAR... now i need to prepare a form which will be using internally to evaluate the quality of QA department. if you have any such format or ideas, pls share me... it will be very helpful to me... thank you

Sincere Regards
Saleem

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
R

Randy Lefferts

Do you have a form to evaluate the quality of the HR department? Engineering department? Sales department? If so, you could model it after those.

Ok, I am kidding. :) Just wondering what you are actually looking to do? What are you trying to evaluate in the Quality Department? Quality? If so, isn't that a company wide assessment? Provide a few more details and someone may be able to offer more.

harry

Super Moderator
............... prepare a form which will be using internally to evaluate the quality of QA department. ..................
Welcome to the Cove.

You evaluate its effectiveness (related KPI's etc) during an internal audit and not through a very subjective method such as survey.

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dear All,

First of all i am really thankful to all active members in this groups... its really useful and many time its helped me...I am working as a QAR... now i need to prepare a form which will be using internally to evaluate the quality of QA department. if you have any such format or ideas, pls share me... it will be very helpful to me... thank you

Sincere Regards
Saleem
Internal Customer Satisfaction Survey
There is nothing like an internal customer.
Your QMS links to Customer and Supplier.
About internal you must look into the interactions between processes.
It looks like your boss is asking this ....
Ask him why he needs something like this and appraise that he must review the process interactions that are established within your organization, and see if links are not built and hence effective executions are not happening.

S

slmshl

Thanks for your reply... Regarding the process interaction, its already established. I was planning to make a form like training evaluation. Coz I feel the internal audits done for QA department is not effective...Auditor are not giving any suggestions or findings to improve QA department area... so i think it will be better if we provide them a form for feedback, whenever we finish the internal auditing, or other services...

Don't you think it will add value?

please expecting your valuable reply...

thanks

somashekar

Staff member
Super Moderator
Thanks for your reply... Regarding the process interaction, its already established. I was planning to make a form like training evaluation. Coz I feel the internal audits done for QA department is not effective...Auditor are not giving any suggestions or findings to improve QA department area... so i think it will be better if we provide them a form for feedback, whenever we finish the internal auditing, or other services...

Don't you think it will add value?

please expecting your valuable reply...

thanks
The whole purpose of the QMS must revolve around your business requirement and business process. If the Internal audit is not to its depth, address the internal audit process directly. Within your organization as you interact with various departments (call processes) what is expected of you.
1. Timely response
2. Value addition outputs
3. Defect identification and prevention
4. Any other ... ?
What is happening on all these fronts ?
Are the interacting processes getting the necessary outputs from you that they can use further to the benefit of the organization ?
Ask these questions and then set your objectives and plan actions towards monitoring, measuring and meeting the set objectives.
You would not need a form for this, if you know to just open up a good discussion across all your interacting processes.
See value addition and not paper addition ... :cool:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
H How to prepare training need assessment for manufacturing industries Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 1
P I need to prepare the IQ/OQ/PQ & DQ documents Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
K What do I need to do to prepare for an AS9100 REV C Audit? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 11
Y Need your Help, to prepare the process map - ISO 9001:2000 Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 2
briteme4 AS9102 First Article Inspection - do I need a second reviewer and signer? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
J Furnace repaired - Do I need a new initial TUS? AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 1
B Does FDA Registration QSR need to cover non-medical devices for contract repackager? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 1
S Need ISO 15189:2012 Documentation toolkit. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
J Need a contract monitoring Tool General Information Resources 0
P UDI-PI requirements on reusable surgical device, do we need serialisation? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
J Need Help with FPY Data in Assembly Process Manufacturing and Related Processes 7
W 17025 and NIST handbook relationship (need advice) ISO 17025 related Discussions 8
lanley liao Does all of the suppliers need to integrated into the supplier list qualified of the company? Oil and Gas Industry Standards and Regulations 2
K Need procedure for D&D inputs? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 4
S Need help on "Country of Origin" Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Ed Panek Immediate need for 80601-2-56 Consulting expert. PM me for details Career and Occupation Discussions 0
Tagin You're Gonna Need a Bigger Root Cause Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 12
M PSA Suppliers - CSR matrix and need the quality manual of PSA APQP and PPAP 6
M Need Help With Information Security Asset Risk Register IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 2
K "World Class Product" based QM. I need advice. Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 14
I Do I need to sign off my annual audit calendar? Internal Auditing 2
P Do we need to retrospectively use the "MD" symbol (indicating device is a medical device) on labels, e.g. finished devices within expiration date? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
M Do I need separation in my circuit with a medical charger? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 0
V Certified Auditor - Need of additional certification specific to industry ( GMPs) ASQ vs ECA vs others Professional Certifications and Degrees 1
D Low risk IVD study in the UK, do I need MHRA approval? UK Medical Device Regulations 1
A Medical Device Contract Manufacturer - Does the CM need to register with FDA? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
J Records Control - Does each individual record need to be numbered? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 2
N Is there a need for clinical test of Class IIa products (for MDR)? EU Medical Device Regulations 2
J Do Software Subcontractors need to be ISO13485 compliant in the EU? EU Medical Device Regulations 3
K Do I need a "State of the art" plan? CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
S Need advice for schooling Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 5
R What information do i need to get from the device manufacturer 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 0
S Need guidance on project ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2
H Need MSA 4th ed. compliant attribute MSA template General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
J Need Change Control Yes/No Decision Tree Template ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
C Does an accessory need an IFU if it use is discussed in the Parent device IFU? 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 5
B Countries with no need for FSC (Free sales certificate) Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
R The term "Benefit Risk Ratio" in EU MDR, do I need to present benefit risk analysis as a RATIO Risk Management Principles and Generic Guidelines 4
A Brexit When does the UK responsible person need to be in place? UK Medical Device Regulations 10
R Do we need issue ECN (Engineering Change Notice) towards updated Material Specification? Design and Development of Products and Processes 2
N IPC-A-630 - Is this free or do i really need to pay for it? Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
C ISO/ IEC 17021 Resource requirement (need help) Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
P Need a programmer for QVI's VMS software for optical inspection machine Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 0
silentmonkey How to decide what characteristics need to be verified during incoming inspection? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
D Change Approval Requirements - Does every change need formal customer approval? Design and Development of Products and Processes 17
T Do I need a qualified compiler for class B software? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
E 13485:2016, Sections 4.1.6, 7.5.6 and 7.6 - Validation of Software - Need some Advice please ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 3
C ISO 13485 :2016 - CAPA - Does every CAPA need to be checked by regulations? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 9
L Proof of Concept Studies - Do we need to comply with SAE reporting? Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 3
gunnyshore Adding a new facility - do I need to submit an amendment to the MDL or MDEL, or both? Canada Medical Device Regulations 3