Need to show evidence in accordance with QR-11012 and SPB-00001-09

Ashland78

Quite Involved in Discussions
We have received a finding from External Auditor recently, please assist with this finding "No evidence was provided to show compliance with the Stellantis CSR (8.6.2) to perform monthly SPC data analysis." It was found that we shall conduct a monthly dimensional study in accordance with QR-11012 and SPB-00001-09 yet none of us can locate these documents to even see what they are. This is according to FCA/Stellantis CSR. Please assist :).

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
I'm assuming that Stellantis is your customer. What kind of audit? How did the auditor know about the requirement?

Ashland78

Yes it is for Stellantis... it was IATF External Audit... can't locate these anywhere to see if we do meet the intent.

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Yes it is for Stellantis... it was IATF External Audit... can't locate these anywhere to see if we do meet the intent.
Have you asked the customer for copies? Have you checked their purchase orders for references to their documented requirements? Do they have an online supplier portal?

Ashland78

Have you asked the customer for copies? Have you checked their purchase orders for references to their documented requirements? Do they have an online supplier portal?
I am asking our program manager to check the online supplier portal. I looked on AIAG site, it appears these are not easily accessible. We have 60 days but my boss is wanting to resolve ASAP.

Top Bottom