Net Promoter Score (NPS) for Analyzing the Client Satisfaction

A

ajumon

Hi,

Did anybody implemented the NPS for analyzing the Client Satisfaction.

regards
Ajumon

Jim Wynne

Leader
Admin
Hi,

regards
Ajumon
I had never heard of it before, so for those in a similar condition, What is Net Promoter?

It seems to be a method for determining how many customers help to promote your business (by word of mouth, e.g.), and how many detract from it as a result of disgruntledness, and how to improve the situation.

Ajit Basrur

Leader
Admin
Hi,

regards
Ajumon

Hi Ajumon,

We are implementing Net Promoter Score (NPS) in our organization. Its a great tool to demonstrate Customer Loyalty (not Customer Satisfaction).

The main element of this loyalty rests in asking the customer the "Ultimate Question" - how likely is it that you would recommend XYZ (our company) to others" ?

Based on the answers, 3 categories are identified viz. Promoters, Detractors and Passives. When the overall results of customers are obtained a NPS is calculated by % Promoters - % Detractors.

I am attaching a pdf illustrating the concept. Btw, the link provided by Jim is the main website for this tool.

NOTE : I AM IN NO WAY PROMOTING THIS TOOL; I AM JUST A USER AND PROVIDING THIS INFO FOR THE BENFIT OF THE COVER.

Attachments

• Mgmt presentation.pdf
    133.4 KB · Views: 269
Top Bottom