Net Promoter Score (NPS) for Analyzing the Client Satisfaction

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
Hi,

Did anybody implemented the NPS for analyzing the Client Satisfaction.

regards
Ajumon
I had never heard of it before, so for those in a similar condition, What is Net Promoter?

It seems to be a method for determining how many customers help to promote your business (by word of mouth, e.g.), and how many detract from it as a result of disgruntledness, and how to improve the situation.

Ajit Basrur

Staff member
Admin
Hi,

Did anybody implemented the NPS for analyzing the Client Satisfaction.

regards
Ajumon
Hi Ajumon,

We are implementing Net Promoter Score (NPS) in our organization. Its a great tool to demonstrate Customer Loyalty (not Customer Satisfaction).

The main element of this loyalty rests in asking the customer the "Ultimate Question" - how likely is it that you would recommend XYZ (our company) to others" ?

Based on the answers, 3 categories are identified viz. Promoters, Detractors and Passives. When the overall results of customers are obtained a NPS is calculated by % Promoters - % Detractors.

I am attaching a pdf illustrating the concept. Btw, the link provided by Jim is the main website for this tool.

NOTE : I AM IN NO WAY PROMOTING THIS TOOL; I AM JUST A USER AND PROVIDING THIS INFO FOR THE BENFIT OF THE COVER.

Attachments

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
M Is there a calculation in Net Promoter Score (NPS) ? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 3
Ajit Basrur Anyone using Net Promoter Scorecard (NPS) to Measure Customer Loyalty? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
MarilynJ6354 Satmetrix Net Promoter - Has anyone used this for analyzing customer survey data? Service Industry Specific Topics 4
T Net Zero Miscellaneous Environmental Standards and EMS Related Discussions 7
P REACH - BOMcheck.net - What I can expect from this service? REACH and RoHS Conversations 0
O NET-INSPECT is it worth it? Small Machine Shop doing AS9100 Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 8
Marc AT&T claims net neutrality is oppressive After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 8
Marc Google Bargains Away Net Neutrality - Big Business Winning After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 1
Stijloor Ford posts $997 million net Q3 profit, boosts cash World News 0
J Definition Net Machine Efficiency (NME) - Definition Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 10
M FDA - "Net Quantity of Contents" - Manufacturing Filling Process Pharmaceuticals (21 CFR Part 210, 21 CFR Part 211 and related Regulations) 12
Wes Bucey Prices for '.com' and '.net' will rise After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 0
Marc Net neutrality - Something to think about doing something about After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
R .NET bar programming environment After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 3
Marc The FBI Wants to Tap the Net - 2001 to 2014 After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 21
Q KPI risk assessment - Criteria for the given score IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 3
O How to give a score/yield more correctly to my suppliers Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 12
A ISO 2859-1 - 9.3.3.2 Switching score - Sampling Plans and PPM AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 0
A PFMEA severity score different applications FMEA and Control Plans 11
S Supplier Evaluation - Is a supplier score card a requirement under ISO and QSR? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 7
C What is an Airbus Industrial Process Control Assessment (IPCA) Audit Passing Score General Auditing Discussions 1
C Visual Presentation of Supplier Score - .xls Spreadsheet Excel .xls Spreadsheet Templates and Tools 1
Q Ford's Q1 Score Prediction Customer and Company Specific Requirements 2
T Response to ISO 17025 Proficiency Test z score ISO 17025 related Discussions 7
S Supplier Disruption Score and how to calculate it Quality Tools, Improvement and Analysis 4
J How do you score (rate) your suppliers? Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 33
E Detectability score in a use-related FMEA IEC 62366 - Medical Device Usability Engineering 5
V Definition Z Score - What is Z-score? Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 1
E Inter-Laboratory Proficiency Testing Result Analysis - z Score or Normalized Error General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 3
N Does Debt Consolidation Really Help Your Credit Score? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
H Supplier Monthly Performance Score Card - Please Review Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 7
R ASQ CQE Practice Exam - Do I need to score very well to pass? Professional Certifications and Degrees 17
H Score Calculator for WORLD CUP of 2010 Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
U Calculate Z-Score for Non-Normal Data - I have two set of data Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 9
N Score One for the Team - I had to ball up and tell the bosses Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 7
A Score capability of measurement of gauge Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 1
DanteCaspian 5S Workplace Average for those that score 5 S Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 5
P QC Quality Circles - Assessement Score Card for Team Effectiveness Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 3
A Difference between Z score & COV? Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
R Sampling Plans - ISO 2859-1: 1999 - How to calculate the switching score? Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 3
A How to calculate weights for customer satisfaction score? Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 4
R Improving our ISO 9004 score with respect to Natural Resources ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 8
A Autoline Detroit unveils its first Automotive Supplier Score Card World News 0
Stijloor Looking for a "Balanced Score Card" training program for small businesses. Training - Internal, External, Online and Distance Learning 5
ScottK Z-Score question: Is this Z related to the normal distribution Z values? Six Sigma 3
N Linking BSC (Balanced Score Card) with Six Sigma Six Sigma 18
W What condition is your company in, if you score 3.0? Lean in Manufacturing and Service Industries 12
W How do you Objectively Score an Internal Audit? Internal Auditing 23
A Is there an established RPN number or score for a DFMEA? FMEA and Control Plans 1
C Automotive OEM Score Card Templates - Supplier performance measurement tool Supplier Quality Assurance and other Supplier Issues 18