NETWORK SOLUTIONS Beware

A

Andy Bassett

Has anybody ever tried working with the above company.

Never in my whole life have i cone across such a mess. This company deals with issuing Domain Names, and i strongly advise you to stay well away.

Have i had some one-off problems?. I couldnt call them one-off, i am convinced that somewhere inside this company is an employee or group of employees that are consistently trying to sabotage it.

I am so stunned with their ineptitude that i have decided that their must be a way of making money out of it, so now i am collecting all their twaddle and i will ocnstruct out of it a course on 'how not to offer custoemr service'.

If you are looking for similar material, try and buy something from these guys and you will get all you want.

Regards

------------------
Andy B

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

CarolX

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Andy,

Unfortunately, in the domain name game, Network Solutions is at the top....scarey thought, isn't it. My IT consultant is also a web master, and he is always having difficultites with them, but he says the others are worse, if you can beleive it. My suggestion, get a name and an event number (not real sure if this is what they call it, but when you report a problem, they assign a number to it for future references) from who you speak with.

Best of luck to you,
CarolX

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
L AS9100 - Infrastructure or Product? Inflight internet connectivity network AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 1
N Anyone working on NIST SP 800-171 (Network and Information Security)? Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 4
Marc Definition GDSN - Global Data Synchronization Network Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 0
R Network/Computer Data Migration Sampling GMP Software Quality Assurance 1
D Validation of Computer and Network Equipment Test System Gage R&R (GR&R) and MSA (Measurement Systems Analysis) 4
P How do you calibrate a VNA (Vector Network Analyzer) cal kit? General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 4
Gman2 Control of Documents and (FORMS) on a Computer Network ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 16
B Any forum at par with Elsmar Cove for Network and System Administration? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
drgnrider Records control on a shared, open, network Records and Data - Quality, Legal and Other Evidence 15
M Need help with Network Analyzers and which DUT can be Calibrated with it Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 2
B CCNA (Cisco Certified Network Associate) Self Study Help? Professional Certifications and Degrees 3
C Process Maps vs. Activity Network Diagrams - Differences Process Maps, Process Mapping and Turtle Diagrams 7
BradM Can Minitab version 16 perform Neural Network Analysis Using Minitab Software 1
C Artificial Neural Network Template Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 0
R Separation of Network Port from other Circuits including Patient Circuit IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
S Attrition Procedure for IT to Disable Network Accounts and Collect Equipment Quality Manager and Management Related Issues 2
G Is Agilent?s automated network analyzer verification ISO/IEC-17025 compliant? ISO 17025 related Discussions 4
AnaMariaVR2 IT Audit: WPA/WPA2 PSK Network Security Demo Software Quality Assurance 0
J IT Department Network Infrastructure - 7.3 Design and Development Requirements ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
M RAPS (Regulatory Affairs Professionals Society) Brazil LinkedIn Network Other Medical Device and Orthopedic Related Topics 0
J Responsibilities for Network Cabling, Security Camera, Door Lock Access, etc. Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
S Organization of a Shared Network Drive Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 4
P ISO 13485 and network security protection - Medical device manufacturer ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
M Business Wireless network setup After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 10
F Certifying for Calibrations of Network Analyzers - Looking for classes/training General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 1
D We had a worm or virus hit our network yesterday - a.exe worm After Work and Weekend Discussion Topics 7
A Including multimeters and network testers as monitoring and measurement devices ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 5
D System Administrator procedures - Network administration, backup administration, etc Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 5
a_bardi FMEA and service providing - FMEA examples in fixed network carriers sector or CATV FMEA and Control Plans 2
WALLACE A Site of interest for Covers - In2:InThinking Network Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 4
Antonio Vieira IQNET ? International Certification Network - Really a recognized Organization? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
I Info request - Outlines of the VDE and UL marks process - Electrical, network cables Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 1
D Customer Network and Desktop Support - Master Product History ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 3
T Quality Manual on a Network - Authorising Signatures - How do we handle? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 9
W Becoming ISO 9001 certified - Telecommunications and network services for military ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
U Manufacturing solutions and keeping records on quality Content CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 3
G ISO 9001 8.4 applied to 7.1.3 - Suppliers of infrastructure requirements - IT and Print solutions ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 4
P Uncertainty and Significantly Different Means - Buffer Solutions Measurement Uncertainty (MU) 4
R Re-Use of Diagnostic Reagent Solution Labels - Buffer Solutions for Internal Use ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 1
U CE Marking of Customized Ruggedised Computer Systems Solutions CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 5
M UDI (barcode, datamatrix) Verification Solutions Other US Medical Device Regulations 21
I ISO 9001 Scope - Exclusion of Design in an engineered solutions company ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 28
D Chemical batch compounding software for lotions and solutions Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
B Digital Signature Solutions acceptable to use in an FDA Medical Device Environment 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 4
M Software for our Quality System - IPI Solutions Experiences/Reviews wanted Quality Assurance and Compliance Software Tools and Solutions 3
D pH Buffer and Conductivity Standard Solutions - No Calibration Report IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
M How to Implement QMS for an Information Solutions company Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 2
B Date of Expiration for Consumable Solutions Inspection, Prints (Drawings), Testing, Sampling and Related Topics 4
B Binomial Chart Typer with n = 1 all solutions measured Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
C Classification for antiseptic and disinfection solutions US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 2