Search the Elsmar Cove!
**Search ALL of Elsmar.com** with DuckDuckGo including content not in the forum - Search results with No ads.

New Forum Members... WELCOME!

Note to anyone who is thinking of joining or has joined the Elsmar Cove Forums...

WELCOME!
Do not hesitate to ask anyone a question at anytime. Ask in a specific thread or ask in a private message.
We are all here to help each other!
We do not bite. We hold your hand and help as best we can.
And, you can help by sharing your knowledge too!

Thank you for visiting and/or joining!
Welcome....
:bigwave:

Hi Everyone.

New to Elsmar and new to the regulatory side of medical devices. I have predominantly worked in the QA area but have now moved to the dark side and will be trying to gain clearance in the US, EU and.... damn probably the whole world! haha. The regulatory world seems quite scary!

JoshuaFroud

Involved In Discussions
Hi Everyone.

New to Elsmar and new to the regulatory side of medical devices. I have predominantly worked in the QA area but have now moved to the dark side and will be trying to gain clearance in the US, EU and.... damn probably the whole world! haha. The regulatory world seems quite scary!
Welcome to the dark side.

I agree its terrifying! There are, however, a good bunch of people here who are always willing to help and discuss stuff which makes a huge difference.

Top Bottom