New forum software - Welcome back Jerry!

R

Ryan Wilde

Jerry,

I waited and waited when the forum came back online in the new format for someone, anyone to say "welcome back, missed you while things were down, love the new format, etc." It never came.

I guess that leaves it to me, albeit belated. Jerry, welcome back to the land of the web-living, missed you while the cove was down, love the new format.

It's a dark day in webland when it is left to me to be the greeting party...

Ryan

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jerry Eldred

Forum Moderator
Super Moderator
Unfortunately I am kind of an outsider. While it was down, I was waiting and wondering what was happening. I am in the Southwest, and the forum is someplace else. My only relationship to the forum is as moderator for this topic.

I work at a regular job totally separate from the forum, just like the rest of us. I do this in my spare moments, as it is educational for me (as an up and coming person in the corporate level calibration world of my company (a Fortune 100 company). I find the topics and answering questions informative for me ( I learn a lot from them).

Anyway....

Love the new format.. Glad to see it back on line. Thanks for the welcome, Ryan. I could accept the thanks for the new format, but unfortunately I wouldn't get away with taking credit. But I accept them as much is reasonable to do so.

Marc

Hunkered Down for the Duration
Staff member
Admin
Well, I apologise. Of all the 'regulars' here, Jerry is 'The Man' in calibration and related issues.

I also say - welcome back!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Marc January 2018 - Forum Software Opinions Forum News and General Information 5
P IMDRF (International Medical Devices Regulators Forum)guidance on standalone software Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 1
M Introduction to the Medical IT, Medical software and Health Informatics forum Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 4
A Does Anybody use APIS (IQ-FMEA) Software in this forum? FMEA and Control Plans 2
S Curious - Are there many Software Developers who visit this forum? Software Quality Assurance 17
J Using Forum software as review and approval system. Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 9
Govind Software quality related forum threads-stat Software Quality Assurance 10
Crusader New Forum Members... WELCOME! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
M Informational Fourth WHO Global Forum on Medical Devices REPORT Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Marc Problem with 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) sub-forum link - 2 May 2019 Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 1
M Informational Publication of Draft Health Canada Implementation Guidance for the International Medical Device Regulators Forum Table of Contents Format Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Sidney Vianna Informational TIA (Telecommunications Industry Association) and QuEST Forum Announce Merger TL 9000 Telecommunications Standard and QuEST 0
Marc Sorting Forum Listings (Filterss) - 19 November 2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc User Agents of Forum Visitors - 6 November 2018 Forum News and General Information 0
Marc Latest Posts in Right Sidebar on the Forum Listing Home Page Forum News and General Information 6
Marc Buy-Sell Forum Cleaned Up - 20181029 Buy, Sell or Trade - NO Commercial Advertisements 0
Proud Liberal Collapsing Forum FAQ threads Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 4
Marc Forum User Name - I Want to Change my Forum User Name Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
A Welcome to the MedAccred Forum! MedAccred Industry Group Program 0
Sidney Vianna Optimizing Standards for Regulatory Use - International Medical Dev. Regulators Forum Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
Marc GDPR - EU Directive 2016/679 and the Elsmar Cove Discussion Forum Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 3
Marc Plagiarism in Elsmar Cove Forum Posts Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 0
Marc Rules for Posting in the Paid Consulting, Training and Services Forum Paid Consulting, Training and Services 3
Marc The "Reading Room" forum is still here The Reading Room 5
Marc IAF (international accreditation forum) - Mandatory Documents (MD Series) ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 0
BradM The Cove's Sister: Quality Forum Online Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
T Special Thanks to Everyone in this Forum! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
Marc Paid Consulting and Services Forum Consultants and Consulting 2
I Is there a Canadian Aviation Regulations discussion forum? Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 3
Marc Calibration Frequency (Interval) Discussions Sub-Forum General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
Marc Measurement Uncertainty Discussion Sub-Forum General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
Marc Polish Language Quality and Standards Forum Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 0
B Any forum at par with Elsmar Cove for Network and System Administration? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
A Thanks for your help in the Elsmar forum IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
N Elsmar Cove Forum - What an amazing place Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
Marc Just for fun - How did you find the Elsmar Discussion Forum Forum News and General Information 9
M New Forum Member Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
somashekar Any forum visitors here a member in www.bni.com? Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 2
Claes Gefvenberg Those strange forum dwellers... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
BradM Six Sigma Forum - Suggested reference threads Six Sigma 0
Richard Regalado Elsmar Cove BCP - Continuity of the forum when disaster strikes Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 11
E Could a BBS (internal forum like phpBB) be used as a Document Control System? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
H Happy Birthday to the Elsmar Cove Forum - January 2012 Covegratulations 25
Ajit Basrur GHTF evolves into International Medical Device Regulators' Forum (IMDRF) Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
P WHO's Second Global Forum on Medical Devices ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 2
J Gals and Guys on the Forum - What say about this? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 24
Marc Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) - New Forum Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 15
E Missed Regular Forum Visitors and Moderators Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14
Sidney Vianna New IAF (International Accreditation Forum) Informative Documents (ID Series) ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 0
Marc New Forum - ISO/IEC 27000 - 7 June 2010 IEC 27001 - Information Security Management Systems (ISMS) 5