SBS - The best value in QMS software

New Golf Instruction book

B

Bill Ryan - 2007

A friend just told me about a new instructional Golf Book by Bobby Rusher.

I haven't seen a copy yet, however I did see a flyer, and from the list of Chapters, it looks like it might be one in which some of you might have some interest.

The title is "How to Line up Your 4th Putt" by BOBBY RUSHER.

Here are some of the more notable chapters:
A. How to hit a Top Flite from the rough when you hit a Titleist from the tee.
B. How to avoid the water when you lay 8 in the bunker.
C. How to get more distance out of a shank.
D. Using your shadow on the greens to maximize earnings.
E. Proper etiquette when you are playing with a complete jerk.
F. Crying and how to handle it.
G. How to rationalize a 7 hour round.
H. How to find the ball that everyone else saw go in the water.
I. Why your wife no longer cares that you birdied the 4th.
J. How to let a foursome play through your twosome without getting embarrassed.
K. How to relax when you're hitting five off the tee.
L. When to suggest swing corrections to your opponent.
M. God and the meaning of the double bogey.

BOBBY is now working on the book's sequel, “When to Re-grip Your Ball Retriever”
:thedeal:

Elsmar Forum Sponsor

Jim Wynne

Staff member
Admin
A few of my most notable achievements in golf:

• I once hit a playing partner squarely in the middle of the forehead with a gol ball. This may not sound like a particularly unusual accomplishment until you consider that he was standing about ten yards behind me at the time.
  • I hit a 280-yard drive, straight down the fairway. Unfortunately, it came on a 150-yard hole.
Then there was the time that I was offered helpful advice after shanking my third tee shot in a row. One of the foursome playing behind mine, a group that was beginning to get a little irritated at our slow play, asked if I would mind some advice. "Not at all," I replied. He said, "It looks like you're standing too close to the ball." "OK, thanks," I said, "I'll try moving back a little. "I mean after you hit it," he finished.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
U Measuring a Golf Club Face/Grip/Shaft Rotation General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 7
Marc Golf Ball Parts for Breakfast! World News 8
S Golf Academies - Need your suggestions Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
Peter Fraser "The best golf course in the world" World News 8
R Golf Humor Funny Stuff - Jokes and Humour 6
J ISO 9001 applied to the game of golf ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 7
Crusader Losing a friend / co-worker (some golf history here too) Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 3
Manix Monster VW GOLF W12 - The Stuff Dreams are Made of! World News 2
Crusader Golf Handicap - Help me determine my golf handicap Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 33
C Golf - The Golfers Thread Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 38
L Golf Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 22
D Work Instruction Question ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 5
DuncanGibbons Resources for aiding in procedure, work instruction and manufacturing plan development and management AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 0
A Read instruction manual - What Graphic Symbol must I use? US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 7
J Manufacturing procedure / work instruction depth ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 12
Mr Roo Work Instruction Authorization ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 12
F Label work instruction - Medical Devices Manufacturing and Related Processes 1
I 2017/745 (MDR) - Instruction for use (IFU) - manufacturer's website EU Medical Device Regulations 15
S Root cause analysis - The system of developing a work instruction is not effective Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 1
J Standard Work Instruction Languages (IATF 16949 8.5.1.2) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
E Safety work instruction if the equipment have the CE Marking and a Manual with safety instruction Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 16
M EU Regulations or Standards for instruction for use (IFU ) EU Medical Device Regulations 3
S Manufacturing Work Instruction examples that include process pictures Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
L I need an example rework procedure/instruction for injected plastic parts Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
Q Product Instruction for Use Manual (IFU) - Obligation to list the standard used 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 1
C Example Work Instruction/Procedure for AQL (Acceptable Quality Level) AQL - Acceptable Quality Level 4
W CPU BIST IEC 62304 - Embedded code has CPU instruction tests IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 2
M Standard work, standardized work instruction & work instruction: What are differences IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
M Work Instruction Content or Sequence Changes and Operation Numbering Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
0 Safety Instruction Card and Safety Work Instruction Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
L TS16949 Work Instruction Requirements IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 7
G SOP or Work Instruction for PFMEA? FMEA and Control Plans 5
Z Internal Memo used to document work instruction Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 2
T Handling of Obsolete Material Work Instruction ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 2
M Mention "according to Work Instruction" in Control Plan FMEA and Control Plans 3
alonFAI SMI (Solder Paste Inspection ) Inline Work Instruction (Procedure) Manufacturing and Related Processes 3
G Work Instruction Performance Measures Misc. Quality Assurance and Business Systems Related Topics 3
M ISO 9001 Work Instruction Structure Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 1
W Control of Document - Working Instruction and Checklist ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
D Steps to Complete Quality Control Plans and Work Instruction Manufacturing and Related Processes 4
A Should I call this ?Blank Template? a Work Instruction? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 11
Q Referencing a Specification in a Work Instruction as a ?Guidance Document? ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 1
C SOP Work Instruction (Job Card) Template Revisions question Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
K Intended Use wording: What is suitable for the instruction manual? EU Medical Device Regulations 4
A Definition Technical Work Instruction vs. Method Statement - Differences Definitions, Acronyms, Abbreviations and Interpretations Listed Alphabetically 6
M Orthopedic IFU ( Instruction For Use ) EU Medical Device Regulations 3
J Control of equipment instruction manuals ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 15
H Writing a Product Label Inspection Work Instruction Manufacturing and Related Processes 2
I Document Control - Instruction Manuals and Service Manuals General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 2
C SS-EN ISO13485 Work Instruction Requirements for Dentures ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 2