New IATF 16949 required Documented Processes

hngrad1977

Starting to get Involved
My company is gearing up for the for the transition from TS 16949 to IATF 16949. I have seen a list of required documented processes, but can someone tell me what NEW documented processes have been added to IATF 16949?

morteza

Trusted Information Resource
Hi,
Here is a list of required documented processes. It should be mentioned that most of them are new. As you know documented process has different meaning than documented procedure.

Attachments

• Mandatory documents and records required by IATF 16949.docx
    15.8 KB · Views: 2,158

hngrad1977

Starting to get Involved
Thank you all for the response. As I read the new standard it is not just new documented processes that need addressed, but with all of the changes my existing documents will also need revised.

Johnson

Involved In Discussions
My company is gearing up for the for the transition from TS 16949 to IATF 16949. I have seen a list of required documented processes, but can someone tell me what NEW documented processes have been added to IATF 16949?

The best way you can start is to review the IATF offical website, where you can find many information like:
1. IATF Transition Strategy
2. FAQ's
3. Customer specific requirements on IATF16949. Customer Specific Requirements – International Automotive Task Force

Best Regards,
Johnson

Marc

Fully vaccinated are you?
Leader
Thank you all for the response. As I read the new standard it is not just new documented processes that need addressed, but with all of the changes my existing documents will also need revised.

Not necessarily. Have you done a comprehensive gap analysis?

Top Bottom