New to Forum - How do I get copies of MIL 45662 and AS9000?

R

Russ Porter

Hi;
I work at the National Research Council in Ottawa Canada in the Propulsion Lab, and an unnamed U.S. client is asking us to calibrate our equipment to MIL-STD-45662A and AS9000. I have surfed quite a bit, but can not find a copy of these standards, are they out there, or do I have to order them from the originators? I can get items calibrated here at the National Measurements Standards Institute, but when I cal a F to V converter, I just use our shop standards and that doesnt appear to be enough. Just a rookie at this stuff, I was elected the "man" because I had a torque wrench calibration course!

Thanks

Russ Porter

Elsmar Forum Sponsor
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Eric Gasper Your opinions and thoughts – Why do you visit the forum? Forum News and General Information 30
Beth Savage Introducing Forum Moderator Eric Gasper Forum News and General Information 7
Sidney Vianna Informational Neat trick to speed up focused replies in the Forum Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 4
Marc Requested new UK specific forum - 20200930 UK Medical Device Regulations 0
rob73 UK Medical Device Regulations Forum - UK MDR Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 3
Crusader New Forum Members... WELCOME! Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
M Informational Fourth WHO Global Forum on Medical Devices REPORT Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Marc Problem with 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) sub-forum link - 2 May 2019 Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 1
M Informational Publication of Draft Health Canada Implementation Guidance for the International Medical Device Regulators Forum Table of Contents Format Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 0
Sidney Vianna Informational TIA (Telecommunications Industry Association) and QuEST Forum Announce Merger TL 9000 Telecommunications Standard and QuEST 0
Marc Sorting Forum Listings (Filterss) - 19 November 2018 Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
Marc User Agents of Forum Visitors - 6 November 2018 Forum News and General Information 0
Marc Latest Posts in Right Sidebar on the Forum Listing Home Page Forum News and General Information 6
Marc Buy-Sell Forum Cleaned Up - 20181029 Buy, Sell or Trade - NO Commercial Advertisements 0
Proud Liberal Collapsing Forum FAQ threads Elsmar Cove Forum Suggestions, Complaints, Problems and Bug Reports 4
Marc Forum User Name - I Want to Change my Forum User Name Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 0
A Welcome to the MedAccred Forum! MedAccred Industry Group Program 0
Sidney Vianna Optimizing Standards for Regulatory Use - International Medical Dev. Regulators Forum Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
Marc GDPR - EU Directive 2016/679 and the Elsmar Cove Discussion Forum Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 3
Marc January 2018 - Forum Software Opinions Forum News and General Information 5
Marc Plagiarism in Elsmar Cove Forum Posts Elsmar Cove Forum ToS and Forum Policies 0
Marc Rules for Posting in the Paid Consulting, Training and Services Forum Paid Consulting, Training and Services 3
Marc The "Reading Room" forum is still here The Reading Room 5
Marc IAF (international accreditation forum) - Mandatory Documents (MD Series) ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 0
BradM The Cove's Sister: Quality Forum Online Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 1
T Special Thanks to Everyone in this Forum! AS9100, IAQG, NADCAP and Aerospace related Standards and Requirements 6
Marc Paid Consulting and Services Forum Consultants and Consulting 2
I Is there a Canadian Aviation Regulations discussion forum? Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 3
Marc Calibration Frequency (Interval) Discussions Sub-Forum General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
Marc Measurement Uncertainty Discussion Sub-Forum General Measurement Device and Calibration Topics 0
Marc Polish Language Quality and Standards Forum Book, Video, Blog and Web Site Reviews and Recommendations 0
B Any forum at par with Elsmar Cove for Network and System Administration? ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
A Thanks for your help in the Elsmar forum IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 2
N Elsmar Cove Forum - What an amazing place Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 8
P IMDRF (International Medical Devices Regulators Forum)guidance on standalone software Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 1
Marc Just for fun - How did you find the Elsmar Discussion Forum Forum News and General Information 9
M New Forum Member Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 4
somashekar Any forum visitors here a member in www.bni.com? Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 2
M Introduction to the Medical IT, Medical software and Health Informatics forum Medical Information Technology, Medical Software and Health Informatics 4
Claes Gefvenberg Those strange forum dwellers... Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 2
A Does Anybody use APIS (IQ-FMEA) Software in this forum? FMEA and Control Plans 2
BradM Six Sigma Forum - Suggested reference threads Six Sigma 0
Richard Regalado Elsmar Cove BCP - Continuity of the forum when disaster strikes Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 11
E Could a BBS (internal forum like phpBB) be used as a Document Control System? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
H Happy Birthday to the Elsmar Cove Forum - January 2012 Covegratulations 25
Ajit Basrur GHTF evolves into International Medical Device Regulators' Forum (IMDRF) Other Medical Device Regulations World-Wide 0
P WHO's Second Global Forum on Medical Devices ASQ, ANAB, UKAS, IAF, IRCA, Exemplar Global and Related Organizations 2
J Gals and Guys on the Forum - What say about this? Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 24
Marc Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) - New Forum Business Continuity & Resiliency Planning (BCRP) 16
E Missed Regular Forum Visitors and Moderators Coffee Break and Water Cooler Discussions 14