New to the automotive business and VDA

slor

Registered
Hi all, I just joined a new company and we will be audit by VW VDA. This process is new to me and I am going through last years audit along with their improvement programs. Would like additional advice and or suggestion to help me during this audit. I am also working with a few individuals here when available.

Thanks

UncleFester

Involved In Discussions
I would obtain a copy of VDA 6.3 and review last year's audit and the action plan. You should see how the audit is scored in each of the areas - low scores probably need the most actions to improve the scores.

slor

Registered
I was given a VDA Quality Management in the Automotive Industry 6 Process Audit part 3 2nd edition book and noticed there is a newer version. Is there a significant change in these 2 books?

UncleFester

Involved In Discussions
Without seeing the previous version I don't know. I suspect that there's differences to the questionnaire for a start. I'd suggest that you obtain the latest edition and work to that - your customer wouldn't be please to see an out of date copy that you're working to.

slor

Registered
Are there any other resources that I can download and or read online beside the VDA red book?

Top Bottom