New version of OHSAS 18001

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin
Re: New version of OHSAS 18001?

Yeah, I know whereof you speak. Don't even ask me, I'm just another one of many faces and definitely not at the decision making level.
And I heard from an ANAB representative that the submission of the certificate data was MANDATORY. Looks like we need a definiton of the word mandatory in ISO 9000:tg:.

I still don't understand why a CB would not want to provide consolidated data to the ANAB database. What would they have to lose? :confused: Why hide the numbers?

T

tarheels4 - 2007

And I heard from an ANAB representative that the submission of the certificate data was MANDATORY. Looks like we need a definiton of the word mandatory in ISO 9000:tg:.

I still don't understand why a CB would not want to provide consolidated data to the ANAB database. What would they have to lose? :confused: Why hide the numbers?

Maybe what is behind the numbers is worth not providing?

S

se123

Re: OHSAS 18001 New version???

Helo, im new here...
i would like to reconfirm that izzit the new version OHSAS 18001:2007 will come out the final draft on this coming July or come out the new revision OHSAS? ...pls updated me as much as possible, coz im working in ISO Consultant firm, have to updated the new regulation, any new revions to my consultants as well...
Where can i get the new revision of OHSAS 18001:2007?
Beside, i had read ur msg said that after the new revision of OHSAS 18001 completed & publiched...the next step, will be working the new revision for OHSAS 18002? do you think when the new revisions of OHSAS 18002 draft stages will start and complete?TQ for your impportant information...

T

thokeshi

Helo, tat`s great to get know there was a new revision of OHSAS 18001...
I would like to know that izzit the final draft oredy released to public? Or it will release in this July? i heard that the new revision of OHSAS 18001:2007 will publish this JUly? ...just final draft or the completed?
Besides, i also read ur msg that after the revision OHSAS 18001 complete. The next new issue will be the revieion for OHSAS 18002? am i right? So, when the new revision of OHSAS 18002 - 1st draft start? and when the final darft come out for OHSAS 18002?
Thanks for all of u guys updated information...i really need some1 to update me regarding the new revision OHSAS 18001:2007 cause i need to update my consultants as well...
And, where can i get the revision of OHSAS 18001:2007? If anyone have it, can share with all of us as attchment? Thanks so much...waiting for u guys reply ASAP!!!

harry

Trusted Information Resource

Helo, tat`s great to get know there was a new revision of OHSAS 18001...
I would like to know that izzit the final draft oredy released to public? Or it will release in this July? i heard that the new revision of OHSAS 18001:2007 will publish this JUly? ...just final draft or the completed?
Besides, i also read ur msg that after the revision OHSAS 18001 complete. The next new issue will be the revieion for OHSAS 18002? am i right? So, when the new revision of OHSAS 18002 - 1st draft start? and when the final darft come out for OHSAS 18002?
Thanks for all of u guys updated information...i really need some1 to update me regarding the new revision OHSAS 18001:2007 cause i need to update my consultants as well...
And, where can i get the revision of OHSAS 18001:2007? If anyone have it, can share with all of us as attchment? Thanks so much...waiting for u guys reply ASAP!!!

Helo, im new here...
i would like to reconfirm that izzit the new version OHSAS 18001:2007 will come out the final draft on this coming July or come out the new revision OHSAS? ...pls updated me as much as possible, coz im working in ISO Consultant firm, have to updated the new regulation, any new revions to my consultants as well...
Where can i get the new revision of OHSAS 18001:2007?
Beside, i had read ur msg said that after the new revision of OHSAS 18001 completed & publiched...the next step, will be working the new revision for OHSAS 18002? do you think when the new revisions of OHSAS 18002 draft stages will start and complete?TQ for your impportant information...

Hello and Welcome. It is interesting to note that both of you not only think alike but have the same style of writing also. What a coincidence?

With regards to the standard, we do not post here because it is protected by copyright. 'SIRIM' is the place for you to buy a copy when it is available.

Sidney Vianna

Post Responsibly
Leader
Admin

I don't believe these numbers. I am sure there was a mistake here. And on top of that, why non accredited certs would be listed in this database maintained by ANAB?
The following is in ANAB's website where one can go check the certification totals:
“Certification Totals” is a new feature of ANAB’s site. Data totals refer to ANAB-accredited certificates issued by ANAB-accredited certification bodies (CBs). Certificates accredited by other accreditation bodies and unaccredited certificates are not included in totals
If they don't have a running Z10 accreditation program, how could the CB's have accredited Z10 certificates? Do they (ANAB) even check the accuracy of the data submitted by the CB's? Do they care? :mad:

Randy

Super Moderator

The following is in ANAB's website where one can go check the certification totals:
If they don't have a running Z10 accreditation program, how could the CB's have accredited Z10 certificates? Do they (ANAB) even check the accuracy of the data submitted by the CB's? Do they care? :mad:

It might have someting to do with the air or water in Milwaukee:lol:

T

thokeshi

Re: Regarding the link to get the draft of new versin OHSAS 18001

I'm not very good at posting links so, if this doesn't work, don't shout.

*** DEAD LINK REMOVED ***

will get you to a free download of the latest working draft of OHSAS 18001.

Hello,
Cant get the link that u post in this forum...
anyway, if u dont mind..kindly give me the link that i can get the draft of the new version of OHSAS 18001 as soon as possible, better before end of June...
u can send to my private email : Deleted email address
Thanks for whatever the information related to the lastest version OHSAS 18001 that you can provide to me...

Best Regards,
PT.Ong

Last edited by a moderator:

Randy

Super Moderator

You can get a copy like everyone else, including me....wait until Juy 2nd when it is released and buy it from BSI, DNV or anyone else that offers it for sale.

Top Bottom