New version of OHSAS 18001

R

Rozzita

Good day!
I have the standard. See the link below.
I hope it will help.
If there are any quastions - write to me
Good luck!!!

P.S.: new version of the OHSAS 18001 is more sever (at some clauses) then previuos. But in general it just detailise the old version.

Last edited by a moderator:
Elsmar Forum Sponsor

harry

Super Moderator
Good day!
I have the standard. See the link below.
I hope it will help.
If there are any quastions - write to me
Good luck!!!

P.S.: new version of the OHSAS 18001 is more sever (at some clauses) then previuos. But in general it just detailise the old version.
Welcome Rozzita,

Thank you for your generosity and willingness to share. Unfortunately, we have strict policy here in regards to copyrighted material. This is done to protect the interest of all users over the long run. If you have any other queries, or need any help do drop me, any other moderators or Marc a line.

We hope that you will find your stay here a fruitful one.

D

daniyd

Hi Rozzita and dear all

Greetings from Jakarta.
I would like to introduce myself, my name is Dani Darwis, I understand that this standard OHSAS is copyrighted document, I got the old version ohsas 1999, how can I get this new version of ohsas 18001?

Thanks and regards
Dani

D

daniyd

Thanks for the link of BSI Presentation.

Is there anybody can explain regarding how many documented procedures must be developed to comply with new version of OHSAS 18001:2007?

Thanks in advance
Dani Darwis

tyker

Involved - Posts
Thanks for the link of BSI Presentation.

Is there anybody can explain regarding how many documented procedures must be developed to comply with new version of OHSAS 18001:2007?

Thanks in advance
Dani Darwis
There are plenty of references in the standard to documents which are required such as scope, policy and objectives.

However, the standard clause 3.19 has a note stating that "procedures can be documented or not".

Clause 4.4.6 (a) requires documented procedures only "where their absence could lead to deviations from the OH&S policy and the objectives".

So, strictly speaking, you could get away with no documented procedures at all. You would need to justify that stance to yourself and, if you go for registration, to your external auditor.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
D I heard that there is no new version of ISO 18001 OHSAS after 2017 version Occupational Health & Safety Management Standards 3
M When is EN 62133-1 (new version i.e. IEC 62133:2017) mandatory in EU Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
I Reissuing documents due to missing version / issue numbers Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 3
M Can someone share a scrubbed version of Clinical Evaluation Plan (CEP) EU Medical Device Regulations 1
F Management of Software version while NB reviews Technical file CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 7
M Harmonised RED Standard ETSI EN 440 - Which Version? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 0
M Informational EU – Manufacturer incident report (MIR) for serious incident- template 2020 (Directives and new regulations) version 7.2 and related documents Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
M Informational EU – MANUAL ON BORDERLINE AND CLASSIFICATION IN THE COMMUNITY REGULATORY FRAMEWORK FOR MEDICAL DEVICES Version 1.22 (05-2019) Medical Device and FDA Regulations and Standards News 2
dgrainger Informational Updated Borderlines manual - Version 1.22 (05-2019) EU Medical Device Regulations 0
A Usable version of MDR in Word format CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 0
dgrainger MHRA guidance on Virtual manufacturing - version 2 EU Medical Device Regulations 1
M Scrubbed version of a labeling procedure that is MDR compliant wanted EU Medical Device Regulations 3
B QRQC vs JIDOKA - I read somewhere that QRQC is like a French version of JIDOKA Problem Solving, Root Cause Fault and Failure Analysis 2
C Has an amended version of IEC 60601-1-6 TRF been released for use in conjunction with IEC62366-1:2015? Human Factors and Ergonomics in Engineering 0
Sidney Vianna Accessing the Xenforo version of Elsmar via a smartphone Elsmar Xenforo Forum Software Instructions and Help 8
A AS9100 Rev:D in Spanish - where can I find a Spanish version? AS9100, IAQG 9100, Nadcap and related Aerospace Standards and Requirements 7
M Which Version of 60601-1 to Purchase (IEC, EN, ANSI...)? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 1
M How to get an electronic version of IATF 16949:2016 which is Searchable IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 8
E CER (Clinical Evaluation Report) MEDDEV Version 4 Template wanted CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 5
B Where can I find an English version of Japan's PMD Act? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 2
S Pre-release version of the upcoming AIAG FMEA Revision 5 FMEA and Control Plans 1
I ISO 22001 and ISO 22003 French version Food Safety - ISO 22000, HACCP (21 CFR 120) 2
D Referencing Standards in Procedures - Current version or actual? Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 6
K UDI "Version or Model" for Stand-Alone Medical Device Software US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) 6
R IEC 60601-1 4th Edition - Is a "Red-line" version available? IEC 60601 - Medical Electrical Equipment Safety Standards Series 3
R Current version of EN62304/A1 IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 5
Y Which version of ISO 13485 would be considered for MDSAP certificate? Canada Medical Device Regulations 8
G Insights into the 2016 Version of TS16949 (IATF 16949) IATF 16949 - Automotive Quality Systems Standard 74
T Firmware version in EMC report / DoC CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 1
M Current standard references IEC 60601:1988 instead of current version EU Medical Device Regulations 5
L Medical Device Software Document released version (article 5.8.4) IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 7
P Is an English version of CFDA YY0664-2008 available? China Medical Device Regulations 3
R Knowing when an EN version modifies the base standard CE Marking (Conformité Européene) / CB Scheme 14
C Registration to the 2015 Version of ISO 9001 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 6
J How to document discontinuation or end of life for a software version ? IEC 62304 - Medical Device Software Life Cycle Processes 3
R EU updated borderline manual - version 1.16 EU Medical Device Regulations 2
Sean Kelley How to upload GM's MMOG survey version 4 to GM Powersupply Customer and Company Specific Requirements 3
V Locking in a Standards Version (ANSI Z1.4) Statistical Analysis Tools, Techniques and SPC 1
S Is Revision and Version the same in the Quality Manual? Quality Management System (QMS) Manuals 13
S Queries of new version ISO 9001 2015 ISO 9000, ISO 9001, and ISO 9004 Quality Management Systems Standards 11
S New FAA Form 8130-3 Effective 2/1/14 - Unlocked version attached Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Standards and Requirements 3
K Medical Device Software Version Upgrade Regulation Impact 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
T Zeiss, Calypso Software Version 3.8.10 Calibration and Metrology Software and Hardware 2
alonFAI Mechanical Drawing Version Change Document Control Systems, Procedures, Forms and Templates 8
J Quality Standard as part of our version of PPAP - Suggestions APQP and PPAP 1
M ANSI/ASME B1.2 Revision Changes from the 2001 version Various Other Specifications, Standards, and related Requirements 1
J Identifying version of Standards in Functional Specification of a New Device ISO 13485:2016 - Medical Device Quality Management Systems 6
A Document Version for Website Help/Training 21 CFR Part 820 - US FDA Quality System Regulations (QSR) 3
B PAS99:2012 - What has changed since the 2006 version? Other ISO and International Standards and European Regulations 6
T Has NB-MED 2.5.2-Rec 2 Version 8 been withdrawn? EU Medical Device Regulations 10